Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bLACKpANTHER

Bucs Freeman benched for rookie Glennon

I'm not a nc state fan or anything and I'm not trying to make a case for him. But it's time they moved on. Freeman has had plenty of time and not really developed like they wanted

His 40 time isn't that bad. I can't imagine that Brady or manning run faster than that now. As long as he has a quick release and reads the defense quick he should be ok. Idk anything about him though. I don't really follow college.

I just hope we don't make him look like a hall if famer like most rookie qbs

I just hope we don't make him look like a hall if famer like most rookie qbs

i'm hoping we'll be hot enough going into that game that we'll wipe the floor with them, but it would be just like the panthers to turn him into joe fuging montana and give him his first career everything in the process

i'm hoping we'll be hot enough going into that game that we'll wipe the floor with them, but it would be just like the panthers to turn him into joe fuging montana and give him his first career everything in the process

Yeah. Usually most teams and fans go into it thinking " we'll he's a rookie, so we will destroy him".

But honestly It's kinda the opposite with us. Like u said though, I think we will be on a hot streak and they will be declining rapidly. So hopefully we show him monsterz inc

This was the previous Vagas betting line for Sundays game, i wonder how much this QB  will effect it ?  ( Home team Tampa Bay minus 2.5  vs Arizona Total points 40.5 )