Photo
- - - - -

DOJ suing NC over voter ID laws

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#31 ecu88

ecu88

Big Macher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

I wish I can wear homer glass for the president but I would have to be Ray Charles to go there. Lets see said the blind, famous words from a great musician that could be used for half the arguments up here.

#32 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

Well there you go how can you argue with that

#33 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

Dey Hate Us Because They Aint Us!

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Is ecu88 G5's lost son?!

#34 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

Too bad a lot of you didn't end up in a Kleenex.

#35 ecu88

ecu88

Big Macher

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

Is ecu88 G5's lost son?!

Wow how can I ever come back from those words...really like really smh. If you can't beat the person next tactic is to make fun or belittle one. What's next on the menu?

#36 ecu88

ecu88

Big Macher

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

Too bad a lot of you didn't end up in a Kleenex.

There is so many oops babies up here on this thread too bad they could have been aborted but were not.

#37 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Republicans have a voice.  They used it.  Sometimes, you don't win every fight.

I don't know why you think I have an issue with representative government.  Nothing I said suggests that in the least.  The Republicans are sidestepping the Constitution because they have tried everything else to try to force a change in a law without the support they need by the Constitution to do so.  Of course, we already side step the Constitution all the time; the problem here is that they are shutting down the entire government to try to get their way.  I think that's petty.

Obama and the Dems refused to negotiate on a healthcare reform....thus passing this abomination of a law through backdoor reconciliation.

Now the Republicans are using the only tool at their disposal to try and force some sanity and discussion to fixing this flawed law BEFORE it devastates the country.

The Dems refuse to talk about delay and discussion because they don't want anyone to know the rela content and impact of this law until it is fully enacted and it is too late.

The polls are clear and say that 70% of Americans do not support this fiasco of a legislation....yet, Obama still THINKS that people want the crap he is selling.  Like most Dems, he is dillusional.

#38 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

lol if 70% of Americans truly wanted to get rid of the ACA you wouldnt have Republicans resorting to shutting the government down to get their way, because in the couple years since it was pissed, Dems would have lost the Senate and the Presidency.  but they didn't... and you can think that's because of "blind democrat homerism" but the fact is that there are many people that will benefit from this legislation and see it as the first step in fixing health care in this country.

#39 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

Holder doesn't uphold certain laws. 

Consider this just a tactic house republicans want to use.  Which is ironic...name any deadline this administration/Senate has met regarding budgets.