221 replies to this topic

#131 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

i have a gym membership and i love working out, but with 60 hours a week at work, full-time school, grad school prep, and a friggin 4-month-old there are simply not enough hours in the day to do anything extracurricular.

i really need to start eating better too but god damn if i don't just love sour cream on everything.

So basically as it all turns out, you're the out of shape loser with no life and poor diet. So all your little stories you made up were actually just personal stories of yours? Interesting!

Now that I think about it, looking a your pics it looks like you're using the sex with dog story on multiple people. I just thought you had zero originality and were recycling the same elementary school zingers, now I am starting to wonder...... you wouldn't happen to have a dog by any chance?

#132 P.I.A

P.I.A

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationFinally Home!
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

dat zumba tho

Advanced Pilates fo lyfe

#133 P.I.A

P.I.A

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationFinally Home!
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

So basically as it all turns out, you're the out of shape loser with no life and poor diet. So all your little stories you made up were actually just personal stories of yours? Interesting!

Now that I think about it, looking a your pics it looks like you're using the sex with dog story on multiple people. I just thought you had zero originality and were recycling the same elementary school zingers, now I am starting to wonder...... you wouldn't happen to have a dog by any chance?

Where did you get no life from grad school, 60 hour weeks, and a four month old? Sounds like a full ass life to me.

#134 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

Don't do crossfit. Crossfit is for dad-moms and women with masculinity issues.

It's seems to be pretty successful with Payton and the team so far. I passed by to check it out last week and the people were really cool. It was a little cult like in their intensity too, which I definitely liked. I would have joined on the spot, but I want to raise my explosiveness beforehand, don't want to go in there and not keep up! I still don't understand what you knock is on it? I'll have to send you a pic when I join too if you think it's for "masculine issue females".

#135 P.I.A

P.I.A

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationFinally Home!
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

i have a gym membership and i love working out, but with 60 hours a week at work, full-time school, grad school prep, and a friggin 4-month-old there are simply not enough hours in the day to do anything extracurricular.

i really need to start eating better too but god damn if i don't just love sour cream on everything.

Hey man, gotta start somewhere. Diets the hard part. Just ask Alice.

#136 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

Where did you get no life from grad school, 60 hour weeks, and a four month old? Sounds like a full ass life to me.

The Huddle is his only social interaction. No social life.

#137 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

exhale nothing.

he's a mirdle man.

man-girdle-20121.jpeg

So I'm looking so fit you're guessing I must have this tshirt stretchy thing on? Cool, I'll take that compliment.

#138 P.I.A

P.I.A

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationFinally Home!
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

It's seems to be pretty successful with Payton and the team so far. I passed by to check it out last week and the people were really cool. It was a little cult like in their intensity too, which I definitely liked. I would have joined on the spot, but I want to raise my explosiveness beforehand, don't want to go in there and not keep up! I still don't understand what you knock is on it? I'll have to send you a pic when I join too if you think it's for "masculine issue females".

I Trained under an ex pararescueman for eight months at a gym called SOFwods. I knock it because it has no linear goal and the client- to- program not program to client training program. You can't peak 24/7. in my opinion you need to lose waaaaay more weight before you attempt even a scaled metcon. That's not being sarcastic. Me being mean: you have no business being in a gym with free weights. Stick to your nautilus.

#139 P.I.A

P.I.A

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationFinally Home!
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

The Huddle is his only social interaction. No social life.

Nah, Phil is a good guy. He has plenty of relationships outside of the interwebz.

#140 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

So I'm looking so fit you're guessing I must have this tshirt stretchy thing on? Cool, I'll take that compliment.

if that's how you need to interpret it to assauge your ego, have at it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users