221 replies to this topic

#196 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,527 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

So while I was vacationing in a Europe between France and Spain viewing the Eiffel Tower, the Mona Lisa, and other beautiful and historic attractions and eating at some of the best restaurants in the world, Philly was in some desert mudhole eating crap food from a Cantina spending the majority of his day on the huddle cause it sucked so bad.

Conclusion on the huddle, Philly does cool things.

Conclusion in reality, Philly is a poor loser doing peasant things only hillbilly mountain people in NC would even pretend to want to do.

Cool-Story-Bro.jpg

yawn...did all that when I was 10.  Difference was that I didn't stay in over priced tourist hotels, and have my servant girls handle my sack for me.  I lived in Saltzburg for a year, went to a local school for 4th grade, toured all around Europe with my family while my dad was studying language development on sabbatical from UNC, visited my aunt who has lived in Paris for 40+ years, etc, etc, etc.  You know, all the cool, real life stuff us poors do to learn about our fellow humans and absorb foreign cultures...like what Philly B is doing now, while you sit in your nasty little, pre-fab home and watch re-runs of Friends.

PS  What the hell did you visit between France and Spain?  Did you vacation in Andorra, and look at pictures of the Eiffel tower on your iPad, so you didn't have to go outside with the poors?

PPS You're still fat.

#197 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,403 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

karlovy vary?!?! hah! only the very poor shop in karlovy vary. i wouldn't even go to karlovy vary because of all the poor, sometimes they have sticky little kids running around that might steal your louis vittoin wallet, and you can't exactly bring your home security system all the way from metairie, ya know?!

anyway i'm sure your china is of very poor quality. i will now go on various online forums dedicated to the discussion of chinaware and all my rich knowledgable chinaware online friends are going to get so many laughs out of your karlovy vary china. joke's on you again!

I bet Alice is googling karlovy vary right now, seeing the information about health spas but getting depressed knowing that his BMI limits him to Seaworld.

Then he's gonna cry that some bald guy on the Internet insults him on a smack subforum.

#198 LongTriad

LongTriad

Missunderstood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

Peyton is a piece of crap.  Should have been kicked out of the NFL.

#199 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

I didn't have to go to Europe to see the poor I visit my in laws in Danbury twice a year..

#200 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,549 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

i mean if we're talking "lol panthers haven't beaten anybody" then it's worth pointing out that the saints' three victories are against the 1-3 falcons, 0-4 bucs, and the now 2-2 cardinals who hung that 4th loss on the bucs yesterday

Great point, the Cardinal are trash team we blew out even with -5 yards rushing since they shut down our run game. How did it work out playing that same trash team?

#201 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,549 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

Peyton is a piece of crap. Should have been kicked out of the NFL.

Don't look now but he just scored 51 to beat Cowboys,

#202 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,173 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

alice probably faints at the sight of vagina

FIFY

#203 LongTriad

LongTriad

Missunderstood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

Saints played the cowboys?

#204 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,527 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

He was talking about Sean Peyton, you fugging moron. You know, the head coach of your team.

#205 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,549 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

He was talking about Sean Peyton, you fugging moron. You know, the head coach of your team.

We have a Sean Payton coaching, and a Peyton Manning from here now playing for Broncos, but not sure I heard of this Sean Peyton guy?

Normally the people with even the to smallest bit of football IQ would have figured out what I was doing, I'll classify you two under the clueless moron category! Lol

#206 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,403 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

Normally the people with even the to smallest bit of football IQ

what?

#207 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,756 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

Am I the only one who isn't amused by this smug weirdo anymore? Just ban him and keep him banned.

#208 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,527 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

lolz...look at the fat troll dance. Dance, Zachary, dance.

#209 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,403 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

Am I the only one who isn't amused by this smug weirdo anymore? Just ban him and keep him banned.

he's due for an epic fail soon. we can wait til then

#210 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

he's due for an epic fail soon. we can wait til then

His attempt to disguise his mammoth mammaries in his latest pic definitely qualifies as "an epic fail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.