Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Short and sweet prelude to this weeks game by yahoo sports

134 votes

1. 1. Do you agree this is a game that sets the tone of our season

• yes
    • No
    • its the cardinals and not a proper gauge on how the season will be

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

How good is AZ's pass rush? Anyone know?

I haven't follow Arizona at all this year but I know Campbell is a beast. I believe they have a good DT along side of him as well as another decent pass rusher. Nothing amazing, but no pushover.

Posted · Report post

Arizona is in the NFC too m8

yeah, fucked up my words. Sorry.

Posted · Report post

If Panthers fuck around and lose.. You can que up the infamous Dennis green presser... "They are who we thought they were"

With that said.. I like my team to get it done finally finishing a team in a close game.

17-13 Panthers.

Posted · Report post

I think the tone setting game has come and gone. It was set up by the Ravens preseason game. Finally came to fruition against the Giants and now I expect a 38-13 victory in Phoenix.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I feel like we already set the tone. Hope I'm wrong.

Posted · Report post

I've yet to come here and not see a swath of posters call a game a "must win."

I still don't have much if any faith in the coaching staff, so to me the question remains unchanged: can the talent of this team compensate for the coaching?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

My hopes and dreams for this team on on a knife's edge.  On one hand we are a team that didn't have the fortitude to win against Seattle and Buffalo teams we had on the ropes.  On the other, we had a bit of a coming out party for our team against the woeful Giants, then a bye to get ready to travel.  

This game will tell us where the team is going.  If we come out strong, and beat the Cardinals convincingly, then I think we've turned a corner.  If we come out limp and either lose, or win in a close, ugly game, then I believe we're trending downwards.

I hope we come out and pound'em.  I want so hard to believe that, but the Panthers have done this before...many times before...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I've yet to come here and not see a swath of posters call a game a "must win."

I still don't have much if any faith in the coaching staff, so to me the question remains unchanged: can the talent of this team compensate for the coaching?

this team has to win big. that's the only way we've found to compensate for the coaching. keep it away from situations where rivera can manage to give away a lead in the fourth.

Posted · Report post

If Panthers fug around and lose.. You can que up the infamous Dennis green presser... "They are who we thought they were"

With that said.. I like my team to get it done finally finishing a team in a close game.

17-13 Panthers.

this game shouldn't be close. if it is, then we shouldn't expect much this year. 

Posted · Report post

this game shouldn't be close. if it is, then we shouldn't expect much this year. 

I don't think they can handle the front 7 and Palmer is not fond of pass pressure.  I think Shula has figured out that Cam will not be the pure pocket passer Gettlemen wants if he wants to win.  I see Cam having his best game of the season and I see another defensive masterpiece.

Panthers 27, Cardinals 10

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Too many fans are not giving Arizona enough credit. This will NOT be another blowout. The Cardinals are going to stuff the hell out of our rushing attack, and we're facing two electrifying playmakers in the secondary. We'll be fortunate to score 17 points.

Posted · Report post

I don't think they can handle the front 7 and Palmer is not fond of pass pressure.  I think Shula has figured out that Cam will not be the pure pocket passer Gettlemen wants if he wants to win.  I see Cam having his best game of the season and I see another defensive masterpiece.

Panthers 27, Cardinals 10

that's how it needs to be.

1 person likes this