Panthers Begin Head Coach Search?

312 posts in this topic

Posted

#HeGone

Posted

At this point I'm just looking for something interesting to happen with this team, so a Ron Rivera firing announcement tomorrow would be stimulating

Posted

Ron is done.

So is Smith.

Yeah I said it.

Posted

This guy is officially the worst HC in panthers history. even seifert had a better record at this point!

Posted

At this point I'm just looking for something interesting to happen with this team, so a Ron Rivera firing announcement tomorrow would be stimulating

I think we missed the boat on that one. The ideal time to have fired Rivera was two weeks ago. We're going to have to wait until the end of the season now.

Posted

He has lost the team. 

After Cam got chewed out on the sideline Cam turned around and gave a big grin. 

Cam and Rivera need to both get the act together.

Posted

Look, Rivera is not an NFL head coach. But this is a deeper problem. This is not a winning organization, and it hasn't been since the great lockout posturing salary purge of 2010. This is just a straight up losing organization, like the Bengals of the 90s or the Colts in the 80s. There will be no playoffs this year, and there probably won't be next year either. That's just real talk. Maybe if somebody can sum this up in a pie chart we can get the right people to listen, but it's probably too late for that. Meanwhile, if you need a second team to root for, the one coached by John Fox is a pretty fun bunch to watch.

Posted

I think we missed the boat on that one. The ideal time to have fired Rivera was two weeks ago. We're going to have to wait until the end of the season now.

don't stop believin'

Posted

Can we speed this process up?

2 people like this

Posted

He has lost the team.

After Cam got chewed out on the sideline Cam turned around and gave a big grin.

Cam and Rivera need to both get the act together.

It's clear that Cam doesn't respect Rivera, and why should he? Ron doesn't know what he's doing, especially on offense. This team has the talent to win now but we're failing to execute because our coaching staff is a mockery. We're starting to see the major foundational issues.

1 person likes this

Posted

do it now JR

Posted

Who's the interm coach next week?