Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations, Dave Gettleman

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah..he inherited a great situation and had all kinds of money to give to Greg Jennings and the lot....Also nice to see that you say we have horrible OL and WR but fail to mention QB play, I think all three are horrid.

Cam went 6/6 and a td on the first drive if Steve Smith doesn't drop the ball. He started out 10/12 with the only incompletions being drops by Steve Smith our "#1" Receiver. Then what happened? Lafell drops one on 4th down. Cam was playing a perfect game and then started "Pressing" as Steve dropballs Smith would say, why? Because he had to. Your getting blitzed on every play with no time to throw. Palmer threw three picks and got a W by the way.

2 people like this

Posted

After the complete Cap mess left behind by Hurney, I am not going to blame this season on the GM in year one.  He is still working his ass off to undo crap left behind by Hurney!

3 people like this

Posted

This crap cracks me up.

2 people like this

Posted

OP is an idiot. Gettlemen inherited a terrible situation and is dealing with cleaning up hurneys mess and has had no money to work with. He has done a hell of a job now shut up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Excuses.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam went 6/6 and a td on the first drive if Steve Smith doesn't drop the ball. He started out 10/12 with the only incompletions being drops by Steve Smith our "#1" Receiver. Then what happened? Lafell drops one on 4th down. Cam was playing a perfect game and then started "Pressing" as Steve dropballs Smith would say, why? Because he had to. Your getting blitzed on every play with no time to throw. Palmer threw three picks and got a W by the way.

I just put blame on Cam, SMITH, AND THE OL...what more do you want brother?? Cam is not singularly at fault here, but to ignore that he isn't part of the problem is blindness.

Posted

loneranger2-gif_190048.gif

Posted

Reminds me of the mindless faction who kept saying Hurney was a good GM.

Gettleman was hired by Jerry Richardson. He does what he's told. Starts at the top.

Posted

OP is an idiot. Gettlemen inherited a terrible situation and is dealing with cleaning up hurneys mess and has had no money to work with. He has done a hell of a job now shut up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Gettleman did an excellent job clearing cap and at this point I believe we're about 20 million under it. He decided to sit on that and go with the o-line we have. It's 100% on him.

Posted

"We are not signing anymore offensive linemen..."

Gettleman did an excellent job clearing cap and at this point I believe we're about 20 million under it. He decided to sit on that and go with the o-line we have. It's 100% on him.

There's nobody out there that would be much of a significant improvement, honestly.

The OL needs an overhaul, but it's not likely possible till next season.

1 person likes this

Posted

ScreenShot2013-10-06at71818PM_zpsab256d5

:o

Posted

Sure hope you're proud of the offensive line and wide receiver corps you built.  And the offensive coordinator you hired.

Maybe you did it on purpose to get rid of the retard head coach you never wanted?  Might be true, but doesn't matter.  That crap show on offense is all on you.

Congrats!

LOL  did you herp before you derped?

This is DG's first year as GM.... he's had 1 draft, a horrible cap due to Hurney, and 1 FA class.

Sure hope you are proud of your football acumen...it's not very high.

Posted

Excuses.

Yea...how dare the GM not address every area of weakness in 1 season on a very weak and cap strapped team.

These cats are hilarious