• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Panther

3 London games in 2014

i do noooooooot want our team traveling to london to play and get messed up for the next week

the only reason I would ever want them  too is so our euro brethren can enjoy our beasts

It would be amazing to get to see the Panthers in one of the greatest cities outside of the US. The Riot will 100% be there if it ever happens.

It's very interesting to me how many fans on here seem to be from outside the US or are living outside the US. It would be great to hear some stories as to why and how you all started cheering for the Panthers.

It would be amazing to get to see the Panthers in one of the greatest cities outside of the US. The Riot will 100% be there if it ever happens.

It's very interesting to me how many fans on here seem to be from outside the US or are living outside the US. It would be great to hear some stories as to why and how you all started cheering for the Panthers.

No problem: 

I've advocated this idea for years:

17 game schedule, one extra bye week. That way every team gets a neutral field game each year.

The nfl gets 16 games a year to put wherever they want, and nobody loses a home game. They could have 4 in London, 4 in LA, a couple in Mexico, one in Germany and Japan. Maybe a regular season game in Hawaii or Las Vegas, and wherever else they want to play a game.

Plus there would be 2 more weeks of nfl.

I like it, can we also get rid of a couple of preseason games in the process?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts