Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beason with a subtle jab at the Panthers

68 posts in this topic

Posted

damn beas that was ice cold ouch

1 person likes this

Posted

That doesn't seem like a jab at all.

It certainly is a condescending remark. Panthers did him a favor by basically giving him to a team in which he will be able to resume his MLB career. 

Posted

That is just a fact not a jab. New York is the number 1 TV market and has won 2 Superbowls within the last 5 years so of course they would have more primetime games.

On the flip side, the Panthers lose to shitty teams, inspire hardly any excitement, and can't fill our own stadium with Panther fans. Thus we can't get prime time games.

Posted

Stating a fact is a jab?

Posted

You guys who think it's a jab are the ones that are salty.  The Panthers have nothing to do with the scheduling; ipso facto, it can't be a jab at us.

Posted

I don't see it that way it's more or less a jab at the nfl schedule makers

Maybe I'm being negative but it certainly feels like a little bit of a jab to me. I didn't hear the interview and sometimes words taken out of context can have a different meaning than the one they were meant. 

Posted

You guys who think it's a jab are the ones that are salty.  The Panthers have nothing to do with the scheduling; ipso facto, it can't be a jab at us.

Did you just lay some Latin down on us?

1 person likes this

Posted

beason: "i can't wait to get out and make some plays for a good football team"

huddle: "OMG BEASON JUST HINTED WE ARE A BAD FOOTBALL TEAM AND HE'S GLAD TO BE GONE"

1 person likes this

Posted

Stating a fact is a jab?

What about this:

Denver Broncos ‏@DenverBroncos

The #Broncos' 51 points in yesterday's win are as many points as the Jaguars have scored all season.

This may be a fact, but was it in good taste for a professional to point this out? 

Someone should ask Jon about the last time the Panthers were on national TV. 

Posted

what is so bad about that? it's true.

Posted

Was he already out when we played them on thursday last season? The Giants will get primetime games regardless of record.

Posted

Would also like to point out that Dan Conner had more tackles for the NYG on Sunday than Beason did.