Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Something's up....

99 posts in this topic

Posted

That's really going to piss me off. If another team ends up getting him for like a 3rd or a 4th while we sit by with only 4 wrs.

Because we've really shown the need for 5.

Posted

Stings. If this keeps up and Cam signs back I'd lose all respect for him as business man. I'm a Panthers first guy but I'd hate to see his Career be ruined by this team.

It ain't over yet. Everything rides on our new coaching staff in 2014.

Posted

I'm guessing Bersin and Folkerts get called up from the practice squad. And we sign 1 unknown LB in free agency.

Posted

I don't mind all of the moving and shaking with no big trades if GM has a plan. We're hating on him now, but it's obvious Rivera wouldn't know how to win with even the best team it seems. I'm willing to wait for next year, with a new coach, more freed up $$ and better draft picks.

I'll hate on him, if Cam ends up crippled from a collapsing OLine though.

Posted

Brandon Williams getting activated this week.

Posted

Teams don't carry four receivers. They are the number one player in percentage of concussions, they usually handle punt and kickoff returns (high injury risk) and if one goes down it makes the game plan harder to sub them in and out for breathers.
1 person likes this

Posted

Brandon Williams getting activated this week.

I honestly thought he was already on the roster. That must be why I haven't noticed him.

Posted

sure we're making roster spots to get some players to see if can develop them for the end of the season or going into next year....KEEP POUNDING...its a process this GM will make us relevant for years to come....starting year 3.....year 2 will show a better team but not looked at as team to look up 2.....the third year will show this team is starting to take off.....

Posted

Oh and again KEEP POUNDING!!!! 

Posted

Did we instantly become a better team just by releasing him? He was also our emergency qb. There are a lot of people on the 53 that don't see the field. It's called depth. How the hell does a player go from bring the training camp MVP to cut after week 5?

Something is wrong with that picture

2 people like this

Posted

sure we're making roster spots to get some players to see if can develop them for the end of the season or going into next year....KEEP POUNDING...its a process this GM will make us relevant for years to come....starting year 3.....year 2 will show a better team but not looked at as team to look up 2.....the third year will show this team is starting to take off.....

Yeah my thinkin has always been around year three we will truly see what gettle is doing. He's done great this year so far, can't wait to see what's in store next year.
1 person likes this

Posted

it seems like an awful idea to go with 4 WRs when your highest production WR is also your return man...