Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Skybox

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If only there was a way coordinators in the skybox could communicate with people on the sidelines or maybe even the QB himself. Maybe someday this dilemma will be addressed.

Sent from my space aged fugging smartphone.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

sure

[spoiler]these are some of the most beautifully-coordinated losses i've ever seen[/spoiler]

[yt]Viai9bgo5KM[/yt]

Posted · Report post

Not sure why people want their OC on the sideline.  Simply as a fan, I prefer to be up higher just to gain a better vantage point to watch the game unfold.  I would never buy PSLs down low. 

As an OC?  I feel you handicap yourself down on the field. 

If I'm Sean Payton, that's another story. 

Right now, we are talking about Mike Shula, who obviously needs all the help he can get.  I don't think for a minute moving him down to the sideline will improve a damn thing.

OC has a different view than being on the field, Cam

Why would you not want Cam and the OC to be seeing the same things, from the same view? And why would you want to communicate through somebody else when we're all right here

Posted · Report post

OC has a different view than being on the field, Cam

Why would you not want Cam and the OC to be seeing the same things, from the same view? And why would you want to communicate through somebody else when we're all right here

because the OC can see everything Cam can see, plus everything Cam cannot see..  Very important, especially when Shula needs all the help he can get.

The NFL already allows OC and QB to communicate to each other from skybox to helmet.  It's been standard practice for a long time now..  Although it's quite hilarious they aren't already utilizing this age old trend.

Posted · Report post

800px-ISS_ULF3_STS-129.jpg

This the only skybox I want Rivera and Shula to be in.

tY4Xd.gif

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

800px-ISS_ULF3_STS-129.jpg

This the only skybox I want Rivera and Shula to be in.

I really really needed that laugh! Hilarious man lol

Posted · Report post

Dorsey is the direct communicator to Cam if Shula needs to tell him something, pretty common nowadays.  I want a head coach who is capable calling plays, but we need an offensive coach for that