Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers 5 1/2 pt favorites over the Rams according to Vegas.

86 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'll join the reverse psychology bandwagon. We're going to get slaughtered on our home field, like the titans game of 2011.

Posted · Report post

God i hope they can get to .500, rams are weak against the run and were a good running team. They haven't been able to run the ball consistently and were great against the run, seems like a good matchup

Posted · Report post

I'll join the reverse psychology bandwagon. We're going to get slaughtered on our home field, like the titans game of 2011.

Reverse psychology?  These are history-based logic predictions.  

Posted · Report post

Obligatory comment regarding how the spread is set to even the money and not predict the game.

Unless you have a game that you know will have uneven and illogical betting (i.e. England vs Germany Soccer lines in London) the best way to get even money is to set an accurate and predictive line based on exhaustive data. The line will move if betting is uneven but I think this line opened at -6

Posted · Report post

To be honest though Houston's D hasn't been all that great this year as compared to what they did last year. They allow way more points now. Not sure what's going on over there, but I'm not entirely impressed with anyone who takes Watt out of the game this year. No offense to Rams fans.

Who wins this will be whoever decides to show up and play consistently for the full 4 quarters.

Houston's Defense was ranked in the top in the NFL so IDK what you speak of

Posted · Report post

Reverse psychology? These are history-based logic predictions.

I'm not going to argue with you, but all I can do with multiple posts claiming a definite loss is make a joke. I don't subscribe to pessimism. This team can beat the Rams at home.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Sam Bradford did not have to throw a pass for the last 22 minutes of the game against the Texans. He attempted 16 passes and completed 12 for a 117yds (3TD though). If we can stop their run and not get behind late, we should be good to go.

Posted · Report post

Seems like a good matchup, getting them in our house too

Posted · Report post

The Rams are wildly inconsistent, like several other teams this year. Depends on which team shows up. Sound familiar?

Posted · Report post

Reverse psychology? These are history-based logic predictions.

History based league wide analysis or just Panthers Rivera era centric?

Posted · Report post

If the panthers offense shows up to play they are very damn hard to beat.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app