Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 games in 5 days.

59 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Thursday games have been really sloppy so far this year.

The short turnaround is a bitch for players. 

Not looking forward to this...

Yea....the game against St. Louis will be a tough, chippy game.  Type of game they're going to need all the rest they can get afterward.  The short turn around will be affecting both teams though. 

Posted · Report post

The fuging Bills and Seahawks games are going to haunt us all year.

Posted · Report post

I hope the falcons beat the Bucs, demoralize them to 0-6 with just a 5 day turnaround. We dont need them getting any momentum at all before they play us. Glennon is one of the lowest rated QBs now in the league. I am fully confident if we beat the Rams, we will be sitting at 4-3 this time next week.

Posted · Report post

Thursday games have been really sloppy so far this year.

The short turnaround is a bitch for players.

Not looking forward to this...

We have the edge there. A 0-6 team with one of the lowest rated passers and a team that has given up on their coach along with a Thursday night game is a bad combo.

Posted · Report post

But can Shula call a game to beat their D?

It will be a homecoming of sorts for him. I would expect it to be one of his good games.

Posted · Report post

We have the edge there. A 0-6 team with one of the lowest rated passers and a team that has given up on their coach along with a Thursday night game is a bad combo.

They're going to come at us hard either way just to try and ruin any playoff chances we might still have going into it.  Overlooking that game is highly unwise.

Bucs are probably going to give their best effort against us and the Falcons.

Posted · Report post

We will play the Bucs like we did the Seahawks. Contain the RB make the QB beat us. Unfortunately for the Bucs, they don't have a NFL caliber QB. (or coaching staff for that matter)

That is the key really.  If we can score 14 points that might be enough given their poor offense.

Posted · Report post

Don't want to play an 0-6 team.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I like it right now but come that next sunday it will feel like we are on a bye again lol.

Thats the only thing I hate about tnf but thats why I play fanatasy football keeps the other games interesting

Posted · Report post

If we are blowing Bucs out on Thursday night and do victory formation - I hope Shula paid attention to the Philly/Bucs game. Chip Kelly did a victory formation from the shotgun. So Schiano can't be a jerk.

rs53zA7.gif
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

it's gonna be all fapapalooza up in here if we win both of them

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

TNF games should be stopped. Three days is not enough time to prepare for a football game.