Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Mitchell has changed the culture on our defense.

93 posts in this topic

Posted

Star, Luke, Hardy and Mitchell giving our D an identity like we lacked since pep left...

Hardy like Steve Smith on D I hope we can keep him :( he's always in the mix and fired up others feed off that.

Posted

The way the defence antagonized the Rams today was a thing of beauty. The Rams were pissed that they were gettin' whooped and more pissed that they were being fked with.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Mr Nasty, working on that name

Posted

BXDd0g1CYAA1TvO.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Our house....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I'd appreciate it if Mike Mitchell brought this attitude to a new found dedication to form tackling.

Posted

I'd appreciate it if Mike Mitchell brought this attitude to a new found dedication to form tackling.

He's a solid tackler..

Posted

BXDd0g1CYAA1TvO.jpg

lmfaooo bruh was on some can't wait Bart Scott poo classic post game interview. even better cause it made Bradshaw even more mad in the studio doing our highlight play by plays lol

Posted

I'm sure Wilkes, McDermott, and Rivera can check him on that.

Posted

I loved the Mitchell signing as soon as I heard about it.  Remember this is the same dude that was getting in Cam's head all game last year against the Raiders and caused Cam to lose his cool.

I was shocked the Raiders cut him loose so easily because he looked like their best player on the field that day, you can tell he's a gamer.

He's due for a costly penalty though, just comes with his style of play.  It's been worth it so far.

Posted

He's a solid tackler..

Must be those Panthers games I'm not watching.

He made Zac Stacy look like Shady McCoy today.

Posted

His best play of the game was running away from the confrontation after he pushed Bradford out of bounds.  He will definitely have some good years here in Charlotte.