Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

On the Chris Long Ejection

53 posts in this topic

Just embarrassing all around.  Chris Long is clearly a product of his team.  Jeff Fisher is a sleazy coach.  A poster even made a thread about how his teams play dirty before the game.  Chippy games like that are when you suffer injuries.  CASE AND POINT SAM BRADFORD.

It looked like a couple teenagers celebrating when the bottle was thrown. It's hard to see because of the fox score box but it looked like a very young man threw it. You can't really get mad at our fan base because some kid made a dumb decision.

Chris Long better be glad that this didn't happen in Philly or Oakland because a few more "bottles" would have connected to that head of his instead of that one.

my that's an awfully big lens you have there Zod

twss

i don't condone throwing things onto the field at players, but somehow i'm incredibly proud of our fanbase for getting mad enough to do it.

1 person likes this

The second bottle that was thrown ,was an empty plastic mini bottle of Jim Bean. It hit Chris Long right in the forehead. The guy in my section that threw it got a free ride to jail. He's a real nice guy, but alcohol will make you do stupid stuff. Security said he could lose his PSL's too.

Nice....form z? Lol

1. Throw a punch- get ejected... unless you're Harvey Dahl, who clearly threw a punch and was not bounced later in the game.

2. When you get ejected, keep your helmet on, head down and trot to your tunnel, ignoring all taunts and objects along the way.

3. Kind of relevant, Mitchell did stand on the St. Louis sideline after pushing Bradford OB and do his WWE thing, which is why Dahl went berserk.

For the fans:

1. Taunt and shout and call him every name you want- DO NOT THROW POO

2. Everyone should know the entire fanbase will be labeled as classless or 'stupid' just as the entire Houston fanbase was called out then Matt Schaub went down last week when the fans began cheering.

3. Most fans in attendance were far more distracted with the fugging t-shirt throwing crew and didn't even notice Bradford was injured.

I can testify to #3.  I didn't even know Bradford was gone until I was in the car.  Damn nosebleeds.