Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

MRSA Bay Buccaneers

Mr. Scot    34,531

Should I ask one of our resident medical personnel to explain MRSA to me or am I better off not knowing?

the butch    3,194

Antibiotics won't help with MRSA so avoid contact with Donald Penn's fat ass if you see him in line at the Golden Coral sucking down fried Okra by the pound and dipping meat loaf squares in the Chocolate Wonderfall. 

I actually drooled on myself laughing at this.  Touché.

ozzy1023    29

Captain Munnerlyn's short ass is going to climb Vjax like a lumberjack while our D-line forces that Napoleon Dynamite look-a-like QB of theirs into making duck fart throw after duck fart throw. 

Pure goodness right here. 

Jump Zone    156

SCP, I was expecting you to hang your rear off the St. Pete Pier to drop some poo in the gulf so it could float over to New Orleans to meet up with the presents you sent from St. Loiuse...

• Pie 2

Chimera    3,446

Should I ask one of our resident medical personnel to explain MRSA to me or am I better off not knowing?

In extreme cases, you'd choose leprosy over MRSA.

Usually, though, its an infection with a little pus filled boil and looks much worse than it is. MRSA is a type of staph infection that is very resistant to medicine/antibiotics.

Mr. Scot    34,531

In extreme cases, you'd choose leprosy over MRSA.

Usually, though, its an infection with a little pus filled boil and looks much worse than it is. MRSA is a type of staph infection that is very resistant to medicine/antibiotics.

Yeah...I probably shouldn't have asked :(

Mr. Scot    34,531

Classic!!! Love me some Lou brown.

Me too (RIP)

And at the end of the clip, there's a link to an interview with Mike Zimmer :lol: