Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Getting Defensive - Tampa Bay Bucs

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Im not talking about middle of the pack teams like the Cards. Im talking about bottom feeders.. Jags, Bucs, Vikes etc. The worst of the worst, we tend to beat those teams. The Cardinals game was a coast to coast game coming off a bye with a veteran yet erratic QB and a very stout D. I dont put the Cardinals on the same level as the Bucs and Jags.

I wouldn't put the Bucs in that category, personally. They've lost some close games, much like us last year. They could most definitely beat us if we play down.

Posted

I thought Stevie Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, and all the guys from New York would would eat up our crap secondary. They didn't. I thought vaunted rushers like Marshawn Lynch and Adrian Peterson could go off against our front seven, and were both held to paltry ypa. Our team only gives up 14 points a game, and all six teams we've faced score more than Tampa Bay does. Our offense is starting to click and have long, sustained drives that rests up the defense. Plus, the wild card is that I will be at this game loud as fug, demoralizing an already downtrodden fanbase.

You guys are all jaded, we all are. But while you can play the it's a trap game card and and dip a big toe into the water, I'm doing a fuging cannonball into the deep end. Maybe you guys feel like you will set yourselves up for less disappointment by not having high expectations, but I believe we score 24+ in this game, which is 13+ more than we'll need to win. I ride out the highs, and self-medicate the lows. If I had the confidence to make a bet against an ex-college linebacker/mma fighter to take a punch to the face if we lost to St. Louis, you know Montsta is gonna be balls deep in Tampa Bay.

Panthers 30

Bucs 10

5 people like this

Posted

I think its time for a "On Notice" thread.

Jinx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I had the confidence to make a bet against an ex-college linebacker/mma fighter to take a punch to the face if we lost to St. Louis, you know Montsta is gonna be balls deep in Tampa Bay.

What did you win? Did you get to kick him in the balls or bang his girlfriend?
1 person likes this

Posted

No doubt at all, we are going to kick their ass!

Posted

What did you win? Did you get to kick him in the balls or bang his girlfriend?

I get to punch him in the face.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's been a while since a Bucs QB lost his spleen.

Posted

screen-shot-2013-09-29-at-10-07-05-am.pn

Just gonna leave this here.

2 people like this

Posted

It's been a while since a Bucs QB lost his spleen.

I actually hope Glennon's mother does not watch the game.  He will be in danger........grave danger.

Posted

Someone call Greg Hardy's momma, he's about to kill a man.

Posted

Arizona is not a bad team at home.  On the road they are very different.  

Tampa is 0-3 at home so far.  However they have played teams close though.  They lost by 1 to NO, 3 to Arizona and by 11 to Philly. So expect a tight game at least in the first half.