Photo
- - - - -

Blackmon available for trade? EDIT: blackmon suspended for season

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
255 replies to this topic

#25 chknwing

chknwing

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

you guys are nuckingfutz.  The guys had 2 DUI's and then suspended for violating the NFLs substance abuse policy.  If it looks like a train wreck, it probably is. he may be a good WR but what good is that if hes in the Betty Ford clinic and not on the field

#26 mbarbour21

mbarbour21

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

you guys are nuckingfutz. The guys had 2 DUI's and then suspended for violating the NFLs substance abuse policy.

EXACTLY!!! That's why we can get him cheap! Lol!

#27 micnificent28

micnificent28

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

I would be happy with nicks blackmon or gordon. So many top teir wrs on the market. Any of these guys would make us a contender,gman has been signing projects left and right he oviously sees the need at wr. Riverboat ron would roll the dice. Imagine being able to us our first not on a wr but, on a lineman or on the texas tech te.

#28 ctrcat

ctrcat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

Are you kidding? There's a very good chance our second round pick is not even in the top 50!!! Who are we gonna get at 50+ better than this guy?!

#29 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

BPA

SUPPORTER

Nothing but speculation anyway.  I don't think the Jags are dumb enough to trade the only player on their roster worth keeping.

The entire rumor came from former Chiefs GM and Pats VP of player personnel Scott Pioli, who on a TV show said Blackmon "could be moved".

It's all speculation with no reason to believe the Jags are shopping him.

#30 mbarbour21

mbarbour21

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

McNutt for Blackmon!
Straight up!

#31 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

HUDDLER

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

you guys are nuckingfutz.  The guys had 2 DUI's and then suspended for violating the NFLs substance abuse policy.  If it looks like a train wreck, it probably is. he may be a good WR but what good is that if hes in the Betty Ford clinic and not on the field

We are a team that does not develop WRs and is even worse at drafting them.   It's been over a decade since we struck oil with Steve Smith and since then, no one notable.   It's a risk worth taking.  A proven talent instead of a random 2nd/3rd rounder we'd end up taking that probably wouldn't pan out.  I think we're a playmaker on offense away from pushing this team over mediocrity.  He may need a change of scenery and team to get his act together.  It could allow us to 100% focus on o-line in the first (hopefully was already anyway, but this definitely lets you).  

#32 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

HUDDLER

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

Will probably end up in Indy or something. I wanted him originally and he is a player but off field stuff might cost him having a long career.

#33 chknwing

chknwing

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

thats exactly what this team needs right now, a cancer like Blackmon to undo everything the Panthers have worked to accomplish.

#34 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

This sounds like bullshit. PFT (really?) is literally the only place talking about this. I highly doubt this is legit.

Besides, I honestly would rather not even have the guy here. We don't need this in our locker room.

Anyone see him knocking down a security guard last week while he went out of bounds? He didn't even help the guy up.

blackmon-gif.gif

#35 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

Blackmon is a cancer?  Where's the evidence of that?  Dude making dumb mistakes that hurt himself != lockerroom cancer.

#36 mbarbour21

mbarbour21

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

This sounds like bullshit. PFT (really?) is literally the only place talking about this. I highly doubt this is legit.

Besides, I honestly would rather not even have the guy here. We don't need this in our locker room.

Anyone see him knocking down a security guard last week while he went out of bounds? He didn't even help the guy up.

blackmon-gif.gif

......did he score?