Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ickmule

Ginn

68 posts in this topic

his first drop of the year was a big one, fortunately it didnt effect the outcome of the game.  otherwise, no one could be anything but excited to what he has brought us.

I wanted him to catch that bomb man so bad. Other than that and the mishapp on the punt. Good game from Ginn. SHiid even Hixon caught a pass.

Oh yes Mr. Ginn is doing very well, I am impressed. Dude can play, and we are perhaps giving him the opportunities that the other teams never gave him. Maybe something has clicked with him, maybe it's Cam, maybe it's coaching. Whatever it is, he needs to keep it up and continue to succeed.

And I am sure Cam is loving having him on the team. Smitty too.

Hell of a game!!! Should've caught that beautiful bomb from Cam but got happy and took his eyes off the ball.

He is a avg WR that I would give a avg contract too. Way too many key drops for him to get big money. Same goes for LaFell.

too many key drops..  lol @ one drop this season..  

anyhow,

I still contend he's a legit #2 at this point.

For me, he's surpassed LaFell on the depth chart. LaFell is a shadow of himself of last year.. Can't complain though, I just swooped up and started Teddy G last night in fantasy.

one more of these Ginn and i will......

tedd-ginn-jr-dropped-td-pass-against-tam

That drop on the bomb irks me to no end.

I feel like that drop by Ginn was mental after the fumble that never happened he was a little shaken.

Great discussion in this thread. Looks like the majority feel he has made a big difference for us. I for one get excited every time he has a ball in his hands because you know that on any play he can take it to the house.

1 person likes this