Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

At 4-3 the Panthers could move to the next level with a trade.

99 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah we don't do cool stuff like that tho

Posted

Those offers are way too high.  Kurb are you channeling Hurney for some reason???

Get a first round WR next year and problem solved for cheaper and then go O line in the 2nd and 3rd.  No need to trade anything.

2 people like this

Posted

i like the idea. i don't like those prices.

too steep.....esp. for gosh gordon. 

gosh. gordon.

2 people like this

Posted

IMHO OL, then CB would prove the biggest boost overall.  Our WRs and TEs are not that bad.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like your trades, Kurb.

One thing to note with Nicks is that we have a pick coming back from Beason.  Why not conditional both trades, and make it a 4th or 5th and Beason for NIcks if Beason keeps playing well?

Posted

3 straight blowout wins, 4 of 5 blowout wins. I get the philosophy, but I also get not messing with something that doesn't seem to be broken. And honestly, the only attractive candidate you posted Kurb was Nicks and I feel like we would have traded for him when we traded Beason if it was going to happen.

1 person likes this

Posted

nice post.........

from what I understand the Browns are not trading Gordon and I don't want Nicks.

I would take a flyer on Davis if the skins would be reasonable.

1 mil. salary is not bad at all and I believe he would change the dynamics of this offense.

1 person likes this

Posted

the only trade we need, is for OL. Cam is still taking heavy pressure

1 person likes this

Posted

I honestly like the WRs we have on the team.

Posted

Would rather go OL or CB but i don't know if there is anyone worth it out there

1 person likes this

Posted

3 straight blowout wins, 4 of 5 blowout wins. I get the philosophy, but I also get not messing with something that doesn't seem to be broken. And honestly, the only attractive candidate you posted Kurb was Nicks and I feel like we would have traded for him when we traded Beason if it was going to happen.

good point. if it ain't broke, don't fix it. 

what they are doing seems to be working and building momentum. by the time we get past atlanta and start playing good teams with good defenses, we should have things gelling really well. 

if we can do well with what we have and the chemistry we are developing, i think we should keep down that path. the only thing i could really see doing that would really help is adding another pass catching TE. 

1 person likes this