Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sup with Luke?

75 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Not trying to start anything or call him out, just wanted to get a few outsider opinions on his play the last couple of weeks.

The rams obviously game planned against him, but even though he lead the team in tackles last night, did anyone else notice he had a hard time getting off blocks? Also missed a few tackles that he usually executes perfectly, and not to mention his blunder in pass coverage allowing James to catch a pass over the middle for a big gain.

Once again, just trying to get some opinions on his play the last two weeks, no hate.

Guess when you are that absolutely dominant on a consistent basis that you can't help noticing when he misses a play.

Posted · Report post

It is what it is I havent been able to rewatch it but it looked like he had an off game

Posted · Report post

I was at the game and saw the two missed tackles. Luke was all over the field and had alot of tackles. I also saw him shuffle the D around and audible some blitz and fake blitzes. Luke is playing great....I see no problem with him at all!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He definitely seemed a little off last night.  He missed a few tackles and overran a couple of plays that he'd usually make easily.  Hey, everyone has a bad game and it's not like he played really poorly, it was just a bad game for him.  Not bad when your young MLB has a "bad game" and still plays pretty well.

Posted · Report post

He has lost a step.  Not the linebacker he once was.

Seriously, it is about time he retired.  2 years in the league?  Two years in the league too long

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

He has lost a step.  Not the linebacker he once was.

Hopefully we can get a 4th rounder for him

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Your not hearing his name called as much because OTHER PLAYERS are stepping up and making plays....he's doesn't have to carry the defense anymore
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

still 22 in his second year... he will make a mistake occasionally. curb your expectations just a bit maybe. all things considered luke has been tremendous

Posted · Report post

His play has still been above average, just not up to our expectations. Not worried.

Moreover, Davis has stepped up his game. Blackburn is solid. Plus, Mitchell has gotten in the mix. Kuechly doesn't have to do it all.

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

time for him to join Fua