Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

[ARTICLE] Playoffs not happening for Panthers

67 posts in this topic

BcroPARCUAA_WYA.png

Like I said, congrats on winning the Tshirts and Hats, but Saints have a bunch of those and we are aiming a lot higher.

Like I said, congrats on winning the Tshirts and Hats, but Saints have a bunch of those and we are aiming a lot higher.

If by bunch, you mean the exact same amount as the Panthers, then you would be correct.

Also, since divisions have changed we have gone 14-10 against the Saints.

Or you can take our 20-18 lifetime record against the Saints

More precious stats for you! But all that matters is this season. And so far we are winning.

lol the saints have 5 division titles total...in 45 seasons

which is worse than the browns

5 people like this

Fat, I really wish your face would catch ablaze in a grease fire while you're eating fire roasted marshmallows.

we were playing in nfccgs and superbowls before saints fans even knew winning a playoff game was a possibility

and we beat teams on the road to do it too

so thanks to the epic Saints collapse, we won the division.  works for me

Buddy, I hate to tell you, but your historically embarrassing franchise has only won their division one more time than the Panthers, one of which being before the Panthers were created. We have also won the South the same number of times. So, thanks for the congrats, the Panthers also "have a bunch of those" and we are also "aiming a lot higher". Difference? We'll be playing in our stadium in the divisional round and the Taints players will be back in that sad little place you call home with a beer and some nachos.

2 people like this

I know, it's just not as exciting as ugly ass shoes and man purses

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Buddy, I hate to tell you, but your historically embarrassing franchise has only won their division one more time than the Panthers, one of which being before the Panthers were created. We have also won the South the same number of times. So, thanks for the congrats, the Panthers also "have a bunch of those" and we are also "aiming a lot higher". Difference? We'll be playing in our stadium in the divisional round and the Taints players will be back in that sad little place you call home with a beer and some nachos.

you have to forgive him, see he was a cowboys fan prior to 06 or 07, so he often merges the success of multiple franchises and thumps his bird chest while trying to belittle what the Panthers have done.

This is an ARTICLE, not something I wrote.

you cherry pick quotes and stats to fit whatever trolling narrative you have going on here, and when it blows up in your fat greasy face OH WELL ITS JUST AN ARTICLE I DIDNT WRITE IT.

we all know you would be thumping your chest if you were ever right about anything so fuging own it now that you're wrong.

6 people like this