Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[ARTICLE] Playoffs not happening for Panthers

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

and the NFL is thrilled, no small market carolina getting the win.... it all works out for them in the end. I knew we couldn't do it.

Wow, look how confident you fans are, this guy beats his chest all week, but in reality he..."knew we couldn't do it!"

Lol, this is fun!

Posted · Report post

Pretty solid prediction of other division winners and assessment of that below average offense!

Posted · Report post

Oh look, everyone's still not sold on coaching!

If you'd peel back the fat from your eye lids and look at all the Shula threads, I think it's pretty obvious not everyone is sold on coaching.

Posted · Report post

BcroPARCUAA_WYA.png

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

BcroPARCUAA_WYA.png

Like I said, congrats on winning the Tshirts and Hats, but Saints have a bunch of those and we are aiming a lot higher.

Posted · Report post

Like I said, congrats on winning the Tshirts and Hats, but Saints have a bunch of those and we are aiming a lot higher.

If by bunch, you mean the exact same amount as the Panthers, then you would be correct.

Also, since divisions have changed we have gone 14-10 against the Saints.

Or you can take our 20-18 lifetime record against the Saints

More precious stats for you! But all that matters is this season. And so far we are winning.

Posted · Report post

lol the saints have 5 division titles total...in 45 seasons

which is worse than the browns

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Fat, I really wish your face would catch ablaze in a grease fire while you're eating fire roasted marshmallows.

Posted · Report post

we were playing in nfccgs and superbowls before saints fans even knew winning a playoff game was a possibility

and we beat teams on the road to do it too

Posted · Report post

so thanks to the epic Saints collapse, we won the division.  works for me

Posted · Report post

Buddy, I hate to tell you, but your historically embarrassing franchise has only won their division one more time than the Panthers, one of which being before the Panthers were created. We have also won the South the same number of times. So, thanks for the congrats, the Panthers also "have a bunch of those" and we are also "aiming a lot higher". Difference? We'll be playing in our stadium in the divisional round and the Taints players will be back in that sad little place you call home with a beer and some nachos.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I know, it's just not as exciting as ugly ass shoes and man purses

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app