Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herbert The Love Bug

Saints Players Laugh and Cheer

103 posts in this topic

I thought the NFL hated the Saints. At least that what they were all butthurt over last year. Now the refs are helping them. wth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the NFL hated the Saints. At least that what they were all butthurt over last year. Now the refs are helping them. wth

Helping? Not calling holding on Pats o line holding our players, picking up flags on Pass interference when the receiver was grabbed 15 yards from line and spun around, calling Brees for false start penalties I've never seen called and even rival fans are wondering what was up, etc. If that is helping is then today is Opposite Day. Great post!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and how did the Taints do in the playoff prior to 5 years ago? eat less, it will improve your memory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

build a city in the middle of a swamp below sea level and of course it's going to fill with all sorts of vile and disgusting creatures.

 

 

I mean seriously....if not for Bourbon Street and their lack of drinking laws...name one reason anyone would go anywhere near that poo hole?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

build a city in the middle of a swamp below sea level and of course it's going to fill with all sorts of vile and disgusting creatures.

I mean seriously....if not for Bourbon Street and their lack of drinking laws...name one reason anyone would go anywhere near that poo hole?

To eat some of the best food in the world

Vistit Historical Plantations

Be a part of the biggest movie industry outside Hollywood, aka Hollywood South

Those are just a few quick one but they are many more from a nationally recognized zoo and aquarium to the WW2 museum.

Now on the flip side, who the hell want to go to Edmonton!? Oh wait, Edmonton Corn Maize, Ukrainian Cultural heritage Village, a replica Ukrainian Canadian frontier cabin, Moose, Bison, OMG those place sounds like so much fun the 10 months it's not buried under snow!!

Now let's look at the hard numbers:

Big news from the Big Easy today: New Orleans’ tourism industry welcomed 9.01 million visitors in 2012, record numbers not seen by the city in nearly 10 years. Total visitor numbers increased by three percent, or 255,027 from the number of visitors in 2011 (8.75 million.) The 9.01 million visitors spent $6 billion, a nine percent or $512 million increase over 2011 and the highest spending in the city’s history, according to a study released today.

Sorry Hawk, over 9 million disagree with you. And that's only a rate of 5 times the amount of people that visited Edmonton, yet only 9% of the few people that went to Edmonton were from US or overseas, the other 91% were local Canadians. LMFAO. Nobody but the locals will even go to that shithole!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9.01 million tourists and 9.0099999 of those came to drink the cheap watered down drinks and hope to see drunk slutty women's tits.

 

 

if you think anyone that comes to New Orleans comes for any other reason then you are clearly out of your mind. 

 

and who said anything about Edmonton being a place to visit?  not me...which makes living near by all that much better.  Care to compare crime rates?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's actually what makes you even more of an idiot....all those drunk slutty tourists wobbling about the city and even with your daddy's expensive car, you still go home alone to skippy and the dog

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and how did the Taints do in the playoff prior to 5 years ago? eat less, it will improve your memory.

I'm not sure who you're referring to. If this is somehow a clever zinger for the Saints, you might want to watch more football and/ or study a calendar before commenting (we went to the NFCCG in 2006, it's currently 2013).

 

I know you guys are all frothy to jump in a thread headfirst  once Big A makes an appearance, but please do some basic legwork before submitting your burns. The one I quoted above could've been a success if given just an entry level of care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

saints can sniff my taco bell farts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites