Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints Players Laugh and Cheer

103 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

build a city in the middle of a swamp below sea level and of course it's going to fill with all sorts of vile and disgusting creatures.

I mean seriously....if not for Bourbon Street and their lack of drinking laws...name one reason anyone would go anywhere near that shit hole?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

build a city in the middle of a swamp below sea level and of course it's going to fill with all sorts of vile and disgusting creatures.

I mean seriously....if not for Bourbon Street and their lack of drinking laws...name one reason anyone would go anywhere near that poo hole?

To eat some of the best food in the world

Vistit Historical Plantations

Be a part of the biggest movie industry outside Hollywood, aka Hollywood South

Those are just a few quick one but they are many more from a nationally recognized zoo and aquarium to the WW2 museum.

Now on the flip side, who the hell want to go to Edmonton!? Oh wait, Edmonton Corn Maize, Ukrainian Cultural heritage Village, a replica Ukrainian Canadian frontier cabin, Moose, Bison, OMG those place sounds like so much fun the 10 months it's not buried under snow!!

Now let's look at the hard numbers:
Big news from the Big Easy today: New Orleans’ tourism industry welcomed 9.01 million visitors in 2012, record numbers not seen by the city in nearly 10 years. Total visitor numbers increased by three percent, or 255,027 from the number of visitors in 2011 (8.75 million.) The 9.01 million visitors spent $6 billion, a nine percent or $512 million increase over 2011 and the highest spending in the city’s history, according to a study released today.

Sorry Hawk, over 9 million disagree with you. And that's only a rate of 5 times the amount of people that visited Edmonton, yet only 9% of the few people that went to Edmonton were from US or overseas, the other 91% were local Canadians. LMFAO. Nobody but the locals will even go to that shithole!

Posted · Report post

9.01 million tourists and 9.0099999 of those came to drink the cheap watered down drinks and hope to see drunk slutty women's tits.

if you think anyone that comes to New Orleans comes for any other reason then you are clearly out of your mind. 

and who said anything about Edmonton being a place to visit?  not me...which makes living near by all that much better.  Care to compare crime rates?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

that's actually what makes you even more of an idiot....all those drunk slutty tourists wobbling about the city and even with your daddy's expensive car, you still go home alone to skippy and the dog

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

and how did the Taints do in the playoff prior to 5 years ago? eat less, it will improve your memory.

I'm not sure who you're referring to. If this is somehow a clever zinger for the Saints, you might want to watch more football and/ or study a calendar before commenting (we went to the NFCCG in 2006, it's currently 2013).

I know you guys are all frothy to jump in a thread headfirst  once Big A makes an appearance, but please do some basic legwork before submitting your burns. The one I quoted above could've been a success if given just an entry level of care.

Posted · Report post

saints can sniff my taco bell farts

Posted · Report post

Pulling out the big guns, eh Phil? You guys only hate us because we're good. That kind of makes you petty :(

Posted · Report post

that's true. sniff away

Posted · Report post

saints can sniff my taco bell farts

So that's why you've been getting fat, you eat fourth meal! Lol. How much Mountain Dew you drink with it?

Oh look, if you and you family can survive seven years, Taco Bell may not be so bad. Kinda sad when poor can only afford food such as Taco Bell, I'm sure you'll be using that Medicaid card really soon.

Taco Bell has a new goal: food that won't kill you, or at least not as quickly. On Wednesday, the fast food restaurant announced its plan to have 20% of its combo meals contain just one-third of the federal government's recommended dietary guidelines. Or roughly 700 calories and 500 mg of sodium. But why one third? Because they want it to be one of three meals you (healthily) consume each day, which goes against the whole "fourth meal" concept but whatever. And when can we expect the relatively healthy-ish combos to take up one fifth of the Taco Bell's combo menu? In 2020, just seven short years away.

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure who you're referring to. If this is somehow a clever zinger for the Saints, you might want to watch more football and/ or study a calendar before commenting (we went to the NFCCG in 2006, it's currently 2013).

I know you guys are all frothy to jump in a thread headfirst once Big A makes an appearance, but please do some basic legwork before submitting your burns. The one I quoted above could've been a success if given just an entry level of care.

Didn't you miss that we lose every year in first round of playoffs and get blown out? But when I point our recent multiple playoff wins, it's then a blowout loss, when I point out it was 5 points after they scored a last second TD, it was then a blowout not because of score, but record of team. It's always a moving target, no matter how many times you call these guys out for being flat out wrong, it's always something else. Just realize anything Saints do is bad, any call by refs is a result of pity and cheating, every hit is the result of bounty, every fan just joined yesterday. everyone in LA lives in a houseboat in the swamp, and on and on.

Just sit back and enjoy laughing, the new playoff threads are particularly entertaining. Falcons beat the 0 win Bucs and suddenly Ryan is elite and this is start of playoff run. Then the very mediocre Cards exposed them. This week after Panthers beat 0 win Bucs and suddenly after wins against terrible teams, they are going to beat Saints and win division. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted · Report post

that's because recent playoff wins are the only playoff wins the saints have

40 years of playing like shit in a toilet

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure who you're referring to. If this is somehow a clever zinger for the Saints, you might want to watch more football and/ or study a calendar before commenting (we went to the NFCCG in 2006, it's currently 2013).

I know you guys are all frothy to jump in a thread headfirst  once Big A makes an appearance, but please do some basic legwork before submitting your burns. The one I quoted above could've been a success if given just an entry level of care.

whatever, jackhole.  My generalized statement was that the Taints have sucked ass for their entire miserable existence until recently.  But, since you can't seem to extrapolate meaning and need exactness to understand what someone is talking about, here are some hard facts to chew on.

Your craphole team has a grand total of 6 playoff wins.  6.  Your team has been around for 46 years, and you have 6 playoff wins.  In addition, all 6 of those wins have come in the 2000s, and you didn't win more than one game in any single playoffs until 2009, which was....wait for it....less than 5 years ago.  *gasp!*  In fact, 2009 was the ONLY season in 46 that the Taints have won more than a single playoff game.  1 out of 46.  That's somewhere around, roughly 2.173913043% of your seasons have seen any playoff success.

Let's add to that that the first playoff appearance by your lovely team was in 1987, 20 years after their introduction to the league.  For the first 20 years of your existence, you went to the playoffs...never.  Then, it only took another 13 years to actually win a playoff game.  That's 33 years from the introduction of the Taints, until they won a playoff game.  And then, again, it was only a single win until 2009...which I believe was still within the 5 year window from my initial post.

Thus, my initial point, which still stands, is that you're teams has sucked for nearly 40 years, and your extremely myopic fan base either didn't exist prior to those years, or conveniently forgets about anything that happened in your craptastic town prior to 2009.  Can't say that I blame them, because in the grand scheme of things your team fuggin sucks.

PS Breesus is 34 years old.  He won't be around for much longer.  The Falcons window has closed.  Yours is closing quickly.  Get ready for another 33 years of swimming in toilet water.

3 people like this