Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apparently Brees is playing like HOT GARBAGE!?

182 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

There's like 25k people posting there, he doesn't quite make a splash from what I've observed. He doesn't really have celebrity status anywhere but the Huddle, though he's giving it the ole' college try in RC. You guys created this monster, it is now yours to battle for eternity :(

so we're the first attention he's been paid online or irl? now it all makes sense

Posted · Report post

fat+guy+carpe+diem.jpg

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

What a fuckin idiot.

Posted · Report post

I got computer skills.

really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg

Posted · Report post

why even bother wearing pants at that point?  I like how he keeps the shitter in close proximity.

Posted · Report post

Apples - oranges except the Bucs. Just sayin'

to be fair, the crowd in tampa last week was more hostile to schiano than us, but yeah...spot on with the rest.

Posted · Report post

to be fair, the crowd in tampa last week was more hostile to schiano than us, but yeah...spot on with the rest.

But it was not supporting Cam like a home crowd would,

Posted · Report post

But it was not supporting Cam like a home crowd would,

yes...it just wasn't exactly hostile. not friendly, but not hostile either. not as good as playing at home, tho.

more just a commentary on how pathetic the bucs fanbase was/is.

Posted · Report post

I like the part where the two guys are sitting at home late Friday and Saturday night in front of their computers posting pictures of losers in front of their computers while guy they are trying to make fun of was out with his friends at Vooddo fest. The irony is epic! What did y'all do this weekend? We sat home posting on the huddle funny pictures, we won the interwebz! Lol

Posted · Report post

why even bother wearing pants at that point? I like how he keeps the shitter in close proximity.

Did you notice the big bottle of lotion in Llyod Christmas' selfie?

Posted · Report post

I like the part where the two guys are sitting at home late Friday and Saturday night in front of their computers posting pictures of losers in front of their computers while guy they are trying to make fun of was out with his friends at Vooddo fest. The irony is epic! What did y'all do this weekend? We sat home posting on the huddle funny pictures, we won the interwebz! Lol

I like the part where you bash the Falcons in RC claiming your Saints fanhood and then proceed to pretend to be a Falcons' fan in TATF and try to talk football as if you know what you're talking about. Side note; we have still yet to see any of these people you call "friends." You literally used this same line/insult with an RC poster around 8:30pm last night. What was that about being with friends and not on a message board last night? 

Posted · Report post

I like the part where you bash the Falcons in RC claiming your Saints fanhood and then proceed to pretend to be a Falcons' fan in TATF and try to talk football as if you know what you're talking about. Side note; we have still yet to see any of these people you call "friends." You literally used this same line/insult with an RC poster around 8:30pm last night. What was that about being with friends and not on a message board last night?

Go look again, I made a post at like 4:30 while nobody was playing and we were waiting for Gaslight Anthem to start and I made like 1 post, the two guys I'm talking about above were posting nonstop and it was Friday around 1am and Saturday night around 11pm. FAIL