53 replies to this topic

#1 DawgzLife

DawgzLife

Charter Fan '93

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

I know there are a lot of Armanti Edwards lovers on here (should I say App State homers)  :huh:

He was signed by the Browns & just returned his first kick...2 yards or something.

No real loss for the Panthers for sure.

Sad that it makes me so happy that I am not commenting on him being on our team!

#2 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

We are undefeated since Armanti was released.

/discussion

#3 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,571 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

Do you do this about all the other players who never panned out for us?  How about Dwayne Jarret?  Did you throw a party when we released that second round pick?

#4 tondi

tondi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

Actually there is a thread about  the guys we released who played well for Dallas today.

#5 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

Do you do this about all the other players who never panned out for us?  How about Dwayne Jarret?  Did you throw a party when we released that second round pick?

Jarret contributed more than Edwards. Way better receiver for us.

#6 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

I think Dwayne was the name of my waiter at Red Lobster the other night. Coincidence? I think not!

#7 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,735 posts

We are undefeated since Armanti was released.

/discussion

Hurney Magic... The curse has been lifted.

#8 DawgzLife

DawgzLife

Charter Fan '93

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

Armanti lover ^  :rolleyes:  

Okay, serious response?  No.  But much players who haven't done anything 'ever' for the team usually do not get the fandom that Armanti did.  Remember how much he improved as a WR before this year?  The next coming?  Rarely do Panther fans get so out of whack about a player so subpar...I guess being from a local school will do that for a player.

Any other silly questions?

#9 DawgzLife

DawgzLife

Charter Fan '93

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

Hurney Magic... The curse has been lifted.

Kind of like you signature video...wow.  Now that's a lift!

#10 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,571 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

Jarret contributed more than Edwards. Way better receiver for us.

That sure isn't saying much, but the repeated Armanti bashing like he raped everyone's mom is laughable.  It's not like he was on the field dropping critical passes in games.  The guy worked hard but didn't pan out.  I can't remember any other player who everyone wanted to run out of town but was never a detriment to the team. 

It certainly isn't his fault that we never got a better WR to take his job.  That's what should have happened long ago, but didn't.

#11 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

That sure isn't saying much, but the repeated Armanti bashing like he raped everyone's mom is laughable.  It's not like he was on the field dropping critical passes in games.  The guy worked hard but didn't pan out.  I can't remember any other player who everyone wanted to run out of town but was never a detriment to the team. 

It certainly isn't his fault that we never got a better WR to take his job.  That's what should have happened long ago, but didn't.

It's not Fua's fault he sucks either, but he doesn't get this force field of protection where nobody is allowed to point out he sucks.

#12 Kitten Diver

Kitten Diver

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

Good for him. I hope he plays well there and stays in the league. He did nothing off the field to make me dislike him as a person. As a Carolina panther he was meh to boo at best though.

#13 DawgzLife

DawgzLife

Charter Fan '93

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Armanti's only prblem was that he wasn't good & was drated way too high.  I agree with you.  Honestly, I wish Armanti all of the best...great guy.  I was purely speaking as player.  And for the record, it was more about the whacked out people who constantly spoke about him like he was gonna to take us to the Super Bowl, not about Armanti the man.

#14 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,571 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

Armanti lover ^  :rolleyes:  

Okay, serious response?  No.  But much players who haven't done anything 'ever' for the team usually do not get the fandom that Armanti did.  Remember how much he improved as a WR before this year?  The next coming?  Rarely do Panther fans get so out of whack about a player so subpar...I guess being from a local school will do that for a player.

Any other silly questions?

Nope, I'm a Panthers fan and want anyone on this team to be successful.  It doesn't mean they all will be.  Some get hurt, some have ability but don't try hard enough, and others just can't get to the NFL level.

Is it his fault we drafted him when we did?  Nope.  Is it his fault there was never any legit WR competition brought in here to push him out?  Nope.

Truth is, you're an Armanti hater.  Making a thread about a player on the Browns during the celebration after a big win over Atlanta kinda proves that.  No harm in it, you're entitled. 

#15 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

i really don't even wanna hear the guys name anymore but glad our offseason mvp he got picked up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.