Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DawgzLife

Armanti Sighting

54 posts in this topic

The guy has done everything asked of him

Except be a good football player

I wish Armanti and Beason the best, and hope they find success or in Beason's case experience success again, but frankly I am tired of hearing about them.

2 people like this

I know there are a lot of Armanti Edwards lovers on here ....

I can't think of a Panther I don't pull for to play well and help the team. When a player leaves I wish him well unless he's a jerk. If you dislike players just because they can't make the grade and other fans happen to like 'em, then that makes you the jerk.

1 person likes this

The browns are 1-0 with Armanti Edwards on the team

treelileeelololoooooo

4 people like this

I know there are a lot of Armanti Edwards lovers on here (should I say App State homers)  :huh:

He was signed by the Browns & just returned his first kick...2 yards or something.

No real loss for the Panthers for sure.

Sad that it makes me so happy that I am not commenting on him being on our team!

Dude ... are you seriously talking about a guy not on our roster anymore, who currently plays in a completely different division, and had an underwhelming game. You are calling him out on another teams message board?? Get a life .... 

1 person likes this

I think I heard Seattle has the most x-players on other 53 man rosters. Anybody want to guess how many x-Panthers are still playing? (for serious, idk)

The Cowboys are 1-0 since signing E. Brown. Is it a Coincidence? I think not. :)

The Cowboys are 1-0 since signing E. Brown. Is it a Coincidence? I think not. :)

he actually played well though

I think Dwayne was the name of my waiter at Red Lobster the other night. Coincidence? I think not!

Had to have been a different Dwayne if he wasn't mopping the floor.