Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I left my shart in San Francisco

128 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol, TO

Posted

Hey, fug the niners.

1 person likes this

Posted

I got out of that sh!thole just in time.

Posted

They need the excuses.  It's not their fault that Kap sucks when he doesn't have 3+ Pro Bowl receivers.

Take for instance their dead last rating when it comes to passing offense. Everyone says "yeah but what's his name is injured". Because God knows, you need at least three pro bowl caliber receiving threats on the field at all times in order to stay relevent. Simply having Vernon Davis and Anquan Boldin couldn't possibly cut it for anyone else. There's other things to be said about this squad, but that's pretty much all that matters.

Does it matter if he's among the best in the league at net yards per attempt,

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/yardsPerPassAttempt

or that the 49ers are number ONE in yards per completion?

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/team-passing-yards-per-completion/2013/

Posted

Kap has +3 more TDs than he has turnovers.   Cam has +9 TDs than he has turnovers.

Posted

Based on your poo rant, methinks you are a spoonful away from being diagnosed with Coprophagia. Get help.

Oh and you may want to prepare yourself for some truly funny posts on Monday after my NINERS get the W at home! Can't wait!!

Posted

Which one is Mr 49er?

11949749village-people-san-francisco-198

Posted

Time to wake up and join the real world... Everyone knows that the Panther's are a PAPER TIGER who will lose and get back to their normal losing ways.

cASHMWM.jpg