#31 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,360 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:55 PM

I think it was against the blitz, actually, which is different.

Ah, yes, that is what I meant.

#32 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• HUDDLER
  • 6,079 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

75% under pressure is just remarkable though. There is no way around that.

#33 Joe wood

Joe wood

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationKalispell,Mt

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

cam-newton-cartoon-e1348774467841.jpg

#34 Marvin49

Marvin49

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

I'm not gonna argue the point of Cam vs. Kaepernick....but just for some perspective....

Grant and his papa Lowell are widely considered total hacks in the Bay Area. ALWAYS incredibly negative and typically say stuff just to get attention. Think Skip Bayless whenever you read anything either one of them writes.

To help understand just how true this is, I was already 99% positive it was written by a Cohn as soon as I saw the title.

#35 Kelp

Kelp

SWM seeks BBC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

Somebody post a pic of naked Krappernick I'm mobile.

#36 Kelp

Kelp

SWM seeks BBC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

I'm not gonna argue the point of Cam vs. Kaepernick....but just for some perspective....

Grant and his papa Lowell are widely considered total hacks in the Bay Area. ALWAYS incredibly negative and typically say stuff just to get attention. Think Skip Bayless whenever you read anything either one of them writes.

To help understand just how true this is, I was already 99% positive it was written by a Cohn as soon as I saw the title.

Thats like when one of your idiot fans who wandered over here said we were cocky and arrogant because he listened to 610 The Fan.

#37 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,360 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

cam-newton-cartoon-e1348774467841.jpg

colin-kaepernick-naked.jpg

#38 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,360 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

1111.jpg

#39 Marvin49

Marvin49

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

Thats like when one of your idiot fans who wandered over here said we were cocky and arrogant because he listened to 610 The Fan.

Why? I'm not even arguing the point.

Just sayin' the Cohn are total hacks. Even one of your own fans said the same in this very thread.

I'm sure there are guys in Carolina who suck just as bad at their jobs as the Cohns do.

#40 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

Can you just imagine if you put Cam on the 49ers?!? He would easily be on Peyton's level with those weapons and O line

#41 IGSaint

IGSaint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

Cam on the 49ers is automatic superbowl every year pretty much.

#42 Marvin49

Marvin49

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

Can you just imagine if you put Cam on the 49ers?!? He would easily be on Peyton's level with those weapons and O line

uh....

Weapons have been the problem all year.

Boldin is too slow to beat really good man-to-man corners (Sherman, Peterson) and none of the other receivers can get open. Vernon is a stud but got hurt vs Seattle and didn't play at all vs the Colts. The Colts were able to double Boldin and NOBODY WAS OPEN.

Now...once Manningham and Crab come back its a different story, but right now the 49ers have been LACKING weapons in the passing game.

#43 TheJason

TheJason

Black & Blue in The Bay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationLivermore

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

While they may be idiots, it's a 100% true article.

It's the test of time, you put Cam on Niners, CK on Panthers, which team gets better.

I said it when the Niners fumbled away a loss to the Giants, and then same when the Niners had to turn off the lights to keep from being embarrassed. 

Cam wins them the Superbowl both times.

#44 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

uh....

Weapons have been the problem all year.

Boldin is too slow to beat really good man-to-man corners (Sherman, Peterson) and none of the other receivers can get open. Vernon is a stud but got hurt vs Seattle and didn't play at all vs the Colts. The Colts were able to double Boldin and NOBODY WAS OPEN.

Now...once Manningham and Crab come back its a different story, but right now the 49ers have been LACKING weapons in the passing game.

Id probably trade our entire WR corps for just Davis and Boldin. Thats how stacked they are.

#45 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

and pretty much explains our preseason, which consisted of under center drop back passing and zero options and very little shot gun

And they were right to do so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.