Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera: Players practiced nervous today.

96 posts in this topic

Posted

I wrote some. I put it in the "I left my shart in San Fran" thread. So we should be good from that standpoint.

Phew! 

I'm wearing the same underwear I've worn for the last 4 wins and I haven't washed them yet so no worries, I got dis. 

3 people like this

Posted

I wrote some. I put it in the "I left my shart in San Fran" thread. So we should be good from that standpoint.

FINISH WHAT YOU STARTEDD

Posted

Nervous practice > bad practice.

5 people like this

Posted

You have been warned sir. If thou hast angered the football gods with your insolence and abandonment of the written and oral traditions, great vengeance and furious anger shall be wrought against your house! Heed my words SCP, HEED THEM!!

;) j/k you tha man brah.

Posted

Oy :(

Not really something I wanna hear.

Posted

Phew!

I'm wearing the same underwear I've worn for the last 4 wins and I haven't washed them yet so no worries, I got dis.

I'm torn between being grossed out and thankful for your devotion. I'll stick with thankful.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm torn between being grossed out and thankful for your devotion. I'll stick with thankful.

Catman72 is 6'8" and 300lbs. So it's ok to be a little grossed out. I'm 6'2" and a sexy 260 lbs and haven't washed my Smitty jersey all season. Gotta be dedicated.

2 people like this

Posted

where you see this?

Tarzan....is that you?

1 person likes this

Posted

Phew!

Well, it's only weird if it doesn't......nah, its still weird......but if it works......who cares?

1 person likes this

Posted

Coming from a music background a bad practice always signifies a good performance. Let's hope this works in sports as well.

Indeed!

Posted

eBESDhL.gif

2 people like this

Posted

I bet the 49ers are also nervous about this game.

1 person likes this