Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Need A Game Recap

45 posts in this topic

Posted

panthers kickoff.

panthers kneel down.

panthers win.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey bro I've been watching this team since 95 so I don't wanna hear a damn word from someone who started watching when cam joined the team.

The panthers are my biggest passion, there are no excuses besides death and child birth.

A guy who will quit his damn job over a game is giving me advice.

Ok...  :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted

A guy who will quit his damn job over a game is giving me advice.

Ok... :lol:

Where did I give you advice?

I said you're a fugging camwagoner and to let the real fans enjoy this win.

Posted

It was fantastic game, sorry you missed watching it.

The majority of the first half, our offense was nonexistent. Our D was saving grace holding SF to field goals when they were put into bad situations. The Panthers basically handed SF 6 points on bonehead turnovers. We had a mostly blocked punt, but ended up touching it downfield and gave it right back to SF. Cam also threw an ackward pick near the SF redzone that ended up going the other way to our own 20. Strong running by Gore helped SF make it 9-0. We started to catch some momentum to end the half as Cam finally got it going and Williams went beast mode on an amazing 27yd TD run. 

Headed into the second half we had no problem moving the ball, however dropped passes (a huge one my Smith) usually kept us from scoring. Smitty did make some clutch 3rd down catches later that helped set up our field goal. Our D was just filthy, basically pressuring Kaepernick on every dropback. Gano missed his first field goal of the year(48 yrds), but totally redeemed himself on a 53 yard field goal with about 10mins to play. We had a couple of scares late with J Stew fumbling the ball in our territory as we were trying to run out the clock, but Tolbert somehow got on top of it. SF really never moved the ball in the second half, and we held them to 150yds for the entire game. By far the best game the Panthers defense has played in years, even counting the Giants game. Watch it if you can.

1 person likes this

Posted

Where did I give you advice?

I said you're a fugging camwagoner and to let the real fans enjoy this win.

Alright, Mr. Real.

Enjoy your welfare trash life. 

Posted

If there was every time to spend $ on NFL's replay package this is it. Watching that D is worth every penny.

Posted

I got a phone call this morning a little after eleven, wanted me to come into work at 4

Yeah....no

Am I wrong for needing to watch a sports game over going to work to make money?

Posted

nfl rewind is free for a week right now btw

1 person likes this

Posted

nfl rewind is free for a week right now btw

Thank you! SOJA in the clutch. 

1 person likes this

Posted

woof is superfan of the century because he will walk out of his 7 dollar an hour burger king fry hopper job and not give a f--k. can't keep him from missing any panthers games brah

1 person likes this

Posted

woof is superfan of the century because he will walk out of his 7 dollar an hour burger king fry hopper job and not give a f--k. can't keep him from missing any panthers games brah

well we know BK is a safe bet since it can't be chicfila or hobby lobby amirite??