Photo
- - - - -

I Need A Game Recap

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#37 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

Hey bro I've been watching this team since 95 so I don't wanna hear a damn word from someone who started watching when cam joined the team.

The panthers are my biggest passion, there are no excuses besides death and child birth.

yeah, paying rent and buying food. fug it, who needs that.

#38 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

I only caught the first quarter and the 4th quarter.

I had go to work at 5 and dvr the game. I guess I am useless too.

#39 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

At my age? I'm 23 and pursuing a master's degree. Fact is, I currently work for San Diego Chargers in a position that they essentially created for me and was made possible by my experiences working for the Patriots this past summer. The career path I am pursuing is extremely difficult to get one's foot in the door and the hiring process took several months even with a connection. You're telling me you would have quit that job on the spot? I have had the opportunity of a lifetime to serve as an apprentice to some very influential people in those respective franchises and have met some individuals that could potentially hire me in a dream position within the NFL's security division at the age of 23. No chance I am quitting that to watch the Panthers regardless of how big of a fan I am. 

lol explaining anything to assholes is useless. 6 years on the huddle has taught me that.

#40 Gabeking

Gabeking

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

At my age? I'm 23 and pursuing a master's degree. Fact is, I currently work for San Diego Chargers in a position that they essentially created for me and was made possible by my experiences working for the Patriots this past summer. The career path I am pursuing is extremely difficult to get one's foot in the door and the hiring process took several months even with a connection. You're telling me you would have quit that job on the spot? I have had the opportunity of a lifetime to serve as an apprentice to some very influential people in those respective franchises and have met some individuals that could potentially hire me in a dream position within the NFL's security division at the age of 23. No chance I am quitting that to watch the Panthers regardless of how big of a fan I am.

Well now that you work for the NFL you must network your way into the panthers front office and pass off all of their intel to us. This is a requirement based on my personal interest which means you must comply.

#41 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

Well now that you work for the NFL you must network your way into the panthers front office and pass off all of their intel to us. This is a requirement based on my personal interest which means you must comply.

My ultimate goal is to make it as a Panther's Front Office employee. Will do!

#42 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

My ultimate goal is to make it as a Panther's Front Office employee. Will do!

pick Gettleman's brain and become the new GM once the time arises.  Then we'll love you forever, unless you suck.

#43 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

HUDDLER

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

I had go to work at 5 and dvr the game. I guess I am useless too.

I was just really hungover and couldn't bear being awake any longer after getting down 9-0, but we all have our reasons. 

#44 Huell

Huell

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:58 AM

I only caught the first quarter and the 4th quarter.

Fan card: removed.

#45 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

HUDDLER

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

Fan card: removed.

Yeah, me and the guy that wouldn't quit his potential dream job will sit together on the sidelines of the True Fan Convention.