Photo
- - - - -

Deangelo gets #1 run of the week on NFL.com

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#16 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

Of course it makes sense to give Stewart more carries when he is healthy.  He is a lot fresher than DeAngelo who has already rushed 135 times this year.  If we want to have all three of them healthy if we make the  playoffs they all need to be fresh.  No need to burn one guy out unless we have no choice.

#17 SmashNDash

SmashNDash

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

Williams is having a great year, and really all three are showing great flashes, this is a good "problem" to have.

#18 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

Stewart averaged around  3 yards per carry while Williams averaged closer to 6 yards. Sure it was  largely on one carry but lets be honest, that is what Williams does, break the big ones.

#19 tjmurray

tjmurray

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

Stewart averaged around 3 yards per carry while Williams averaged closer to 6 yards. Sure it was largely on one carry but lets be honest, that is what Williams does, break the big ones.

I have been impressed with Tolbert this season. I felt that he complimented DeAngelo very well. I mean he committed 1st degree murder on Sunday and got away with it. I always felt that Tolbert and DeAngelo was more than enough.