Photo
* * - - - 5 votes

Dex(SBVG) is coming to Charlotte for the very first time!

Best Answer Herbert The Love Bug, 11 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

Wanna do gay poo?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#1 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,771 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

I and my girlfriend will both be coming down to the Queen City for the first time. Panther's Fan since 05 and this will be my first BoA game. MNF versus the New England Patriots. I've been to about a dozen Panther's games over the years in New York but never at home! I'm so excited to meet all of you guys at the tailgate but first I have some information and advice requests!

1. My flight leaves Connecticut at 1 pm Sunday 11/17 and I'll be checked into my hotel around 3pm. I'll be arriving at Douglas and staying at the Blake Hotel (which is now the Sheraton) in uptown Charlotte close to BoA. If anyone else is staying here let me know!

2. My girlfriend and I would like to see the city Sunday night and possibly hit a bar or two. Anyone know of any bars/restaurants in uptown with good eats? Also any must sees I should go to on Monday during the day before the game?

3. My girlfriend is a Patriot's Fan.. Please don't be a dick, she's not a loud obnoxious fan so please try to make this experience(and the Patriot's inevitable loss) as painless as possible for her. :)

4. Tailgates. Who has them? Can I stop by with my girl to say hi to you guys? Trying to meet as many Huddlers as possible! (I can bring alcohol/food just give me a heads up!)

5. Anything I should know about the stadium? It's walking distance from my hotel so I won't be parking but any advice would be appreciated. A friend of mine said you can get a certificate for your first time at BoA somewhere in the stadium. I definitely want to visit the team store too and get some stuff!

6. Seating. I'll be sitting in Section 543 Row 34 (I SEE OKINAWA) But I've heard from multiple people there isn't a bad seat in the house. Tickets were very expensive!

2en6f4n.jpg

If anyone wants to meet up Sunday night for a few drinks or before the game to tailgate please PM me for my number and I'll text/call you when I get down there. I am so pumped and will add more to this thread as the week progresses. 

I know this might be too much to ask mods but is there anyway this can be pinned so everyone has a chance to read it? 

By the way past names are Dxterity, SBVG and SexBeerVideoGames. My Twitter is below if anyone needs to reach me! See you in Charlotte!

Attached File  433732_f.jpg   44.05K   37 downloads

Also if you don't remember me here's a refresher. I know I'm a filthy Northerner but please don't hold it against me!

#2 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,912 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:44 PM   Best Answer

Wanna do gay poo?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#3 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

Holy shlt are you adam from workaholics??

(Fellow northerner here!!)

#4 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 5,771 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

Holy shlt are you adam from workaholics??

Haha not the first time I've heard that. But now I have a beard so fug him!

#5 mjligon

mjligon

REAL TALK ----->

• HUDDLER
  • 2,923 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Lol that video was a great refresher...I laughed a lot when it was originally posted.

#6 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

i think section 543 stops a seat 32....sorry dude.....................JK

#7 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,667 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

543 is an outstanding seat. that corner of the stadium (543-549) is my favorite in the entire stadium. you'll get a beautiful view of the charlotte skyline lit up at night with electric blue lines framing the duke energy building, all right in front of you. row 34 is pretty high up, but you'll see everything fine.

i wish to hell i was attending this game but finances dictate otherwise. have fun and make some noise!

#8 Huell

Huell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

Oh my god lol

#9 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,445 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

ok so the plan is to beat the hell out of Dex when he arrives and take his tickets.  whose with me?

#10 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

Just keep it in the back of your head that fug knows where you're sitting now.

#11 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,445 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

if u dont mind a short 15 min drive up 77. You may want to check out The Galway Hooker Pub. 

http://www.galwayhookerpub.com/

17044 Kenton Drive
Cornelius, NC 28031

#12 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 5,771 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

if u dont mind a short 15 min drive up 77. You may want to check out The Galway Hooker Pub. 

http://www.galwayhookerpub.com/

17044 Kenton Drive
Cornelius, NC 28031

Not renting a car but you can pick me up. I heard your van has candy.

#13 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,537 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

2. My girlfriend and I would like to see the city Sunday night and possibly hit a bar or two. Anyone know of any bars/restaurants in uptown with good eats?

Yeah. What do you like and what is your budget?

#14 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 5,771 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

Yeah. What do you like and what is your budget?

Bar food. Wings and nachos type stuff. Looking to keep it cheap haha. Not looking for a high class restaurant or anything. I couldn't even name you a brand of fuging wine. Show me the appetizers and beer! Prefer a young crowd atmosphere too! So in short, a bar/pub with good wings, cheap beer and a place to watch the SNF game! Thanks!

#15 JB82887

JB82887

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationJohnston Rd

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

Have a blast, bro. There are a few cool spots depending on what environment you're looking for. Selwyn Pub is a little pricey but great atmosphere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.