I and my girlfriend will both be coming down to the Queen City for the first time. Panther's Fan since 05 and this will be my first BoA game. MNF versus the New England Patriots. I've been to about a dozen Panther's games over the years in New York but never at home! I'm so excited to meet all of you guys at the tailgate but first I have some information and advice requests!
1. My flight leaves Connecticut at 1 pm Sunday 11/17 and I'll be checked into my hotel around 3pm. I'll be arriving at Douglas and staying at the Blake Hotel (which is now the Sheraton) in uptown Charlotte close to BoA. If anyone else is staying here let me know!
2. My girlfriend and I would like to see the city Sunday night and possibly hit a bar or two. Anyone know of any bars/restaurants in uptown with good eats? Also any must sees I should go to on Monday during the day before the game?
3. My girlfriend is a Patriot's Fan.. Please don't be a dick, she's not a loud obnoxious fan so please try to make this experience(and the Patriot's inevitable loss) as painless as possible for her.
4. Tailgates. Who has them? Can I stop by with my girl to say hi to you guys? Trying to meet as many Huddlers as possible! (I can bring alcohol/food just give me a heads up!)
5. Anything I should know about the stadium? It's walking distance from my hotel so I won't be parking but any advice would be appreciated. A friend of mine said you can get a certificate for your first time at BoA somewhere in the stadium. I definitely want to visit the team store too and get some stuff!
6. Seating. I'll be sitting in Section 543 Row 34 (I SEE OKINAWA) But I've heard from multiple people there isn't a bad seat in the house. Tickets were very expensive!
If anyone wants to meet up Sunday night for a few drinks or before the game to tailgate please PM me for my number and I'll text/call you when I get down there. I am so pumped and will add more to this thread as the week progresses.
I know this might be too much to ask mods but is there anyway this can be pinned so everyone has a chance to read it?
By the way past names are Dxterity, SBVG and SexBeerVideoGames. My Twitter is below if anyone needs to reach me! See you in Charlotte!
433732_f.jpg 44.05K 37 downloads
Also if you don't remember me here's a refresher. I know I'm a filthy Northerner but please don't hold it against me!