Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RoaringRiot

Where will YOU be Monday night?

227 posts in this topic

Spare me the personal attacks. If I want that conversation I can have it with my middle schooler.

Obviously you have your point of view and aren't changing which is fine. But what is there to see from the 500 level?  One hell of a football game, a skyline that is beautiful at night, several great architectural buildings with neon lights that will be flashing when we score Monday night.  I much prefer outdoor stadiums even when it is cold and rainy to indoor stadiums that make you feel you are at a basketball game. I think that coming out of the concourse into the stadium and seeing the field and all the fans cheering for my team is a must see thing.

But keep going here, what you think no one knows about you is being revealed in these negative attacking posts. 

Oh please....spare me that drama.  If I wanted that I would go talk to my wife. 

I actually agree with all of those things you mentioned.  Those are all great things he will see during his first visit to the stadium and from his seat.  None of those things have to do with the stadium, however.  And back to the point....which means there is no need for him to spend time walking around the stadium like he first suggested. To which I countered with "don't miss the game for the stadium".  

Guys, I just moved to Asheville about a month ago. Anyone know of any good Panther bars here?

There are no Panther bars in Asheville but I know a great spot to watch a riveting futbol game and look at hairy hippy chicks.

In all seriousness though I usually go to Wild Wings Cafe. It's not a Panthers bar by a long shot but they serve regular beer and have a ton screens to watch the game on. The only other option is the Bier Garden, it's alright but they only have small TVs over the bar, pour terrible liquor drinks, and only sell expensive micro brew.

It really shouldn't be that hard to understand.

You'll get it eventually.

Blacking out Gonzalez, FL in my throwback Lamar Smith jersey.

Sent from my TANK 4.5 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

You'll get it eventually.

Good call.  Go Panthers

Awesome to know!  I'm not - I'm in Charlotte.  But I helped Chris plan the bus trip to Charlotte for the Rams' game.  Were you on that trip?  Glad to hear you're in with those guys.  

I actually did, the bus sucked (no bathroom) but man did I have fun.  We also ran out of beer, which sucked but it was cool.  I brought my own like the intelligent gentleman I am.   

I actually did, the bus sucked (no bathroom) but man did I have fun.  We also ran out of beer, which sucked but it was cool.  I brought my own like the intelligent gentleman I am.   

Nice!  I was the guy who was out in the parking lot when you got there, reserving the spaces for you.  I also delivered the Mac's BBQ for you guys.  

I hear ya.  No bathroom on a 2.5/3 hour trip is rough.  But for the size of your group you weren't going to be able to get anything larger.  You guys need to add about 20-25 more people for next year's trip and get a bigger bus.  45 minutes into our trip to ATL each year there is a line at least 6 deep for the bathroom for the rest of the trip.  One year we filled up the bathroom and couldn't use it for the last 15 minutes...which seemed like pure hell.  

Always a good call to have your own stash, too.  I always bring some RB&Vs with me when we go to ATL.  

Nice!  I was the guy who was out in the parking lot when you got there, reserving the spaces for you.  I also delivered the Mac's BBQ for you guys.  

I hear ya.  No bathroom on a 2.5/3 hour trip is rough.  But for the size of your group you weren't going to be able to get anything larger.  You guys need to add about 20-25 more people for next year's trip and get a bigger bus.  45 minutes into our trip to ATL each year there is a line at least 6 deep for the bathroom for the rest of the trip.  One year we filled up the bathroom and couldn't use it for the last 15 minutes...which seemed like pure hell.  

Always a good call to have your own stash, too.  I always bring some RB&Vs with me when we go to ATL.  

Word, I was the ginger on the trip.  I wore a hat, and an extremely fake Luke jersey.  

1 person likes this

I'll be on my fuggin couch watching in HD.  I'll have my 6 pack of beer that costs the same as one cup at BOA.  And there won;t be any lazy jackasses behind me telling me to sit down.  Oh yeah, and no VIC card contests while the Patriots have a 3rd down.

• Topics