Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT SPECULATION/NEWS THREAD

608 posts in this topic

What would it take to get one of the top two picks?

I don't think the top 2 picks will be traded, the teams that get them were losing on purpose to get one of those picks and they will want to keep them after a season of sucking

Well here is to hoping we tank and get the best odds possible. Parker is a game changer. Melo/Mashburn type player.

So I've been watching Pj Hairston scouting video. I'd be extremely happy if we could pick him up at the bottom of the first. Kind of reminds me of Paul Pierce. Wish we could get Parker and pair them up on the wings. Scoring wouldn't be a problem anymore.

I am very skeptical of tearing it up in the D-League, Bazz went down and did the same thing and he came back and has done nothing special.

1 person likes this

I am very skeptical of tearing it up in the D-League, Bazz went down and did the same thing and he came back and has done nothing special.

Yea true. Even watching him at UNC though he killed it. Great shooter and uses the pick and roll really well. That's what the NBA is all about. Only question marks in his game to me is will he be able to defend the 2 in the nba and his conditioning.

1 person likes this

It's very possible right now that both wont come out. That's why I have changed my mind about tanking. There's no use to tank and hope that they come out. If both or either just one dont come out, the teams that are tanking will have to settle on a lesser prospect.

Embidd have said that money is not a concern right now for this family. And, Parker may want to play along his close friend Okafor next year.

Let's just go with the flow. Hopefully we can bring in Turner or Monroe and make the playoffs. There's still a lot of very good prospects that we can still get with Detroit's pick.

Parker will most definitely come out and is be surprised if both don't unless their stock falls. Not much more to prove if you're being projected 1-2.

yeah 40pt in a d league game is like 15 in an nba game
1 person likes this

Parker will most definitely come out and is be surprised if both don't unless their stock falls. Not much more to prove if you're being projected 1-2.

Embiid is said to be seriously considering returning for one more year. Don't expect Parker to stay though and don't believe any more of the top 5-7 players will stay in school past Embiid.

Embiid is said to be seriously considering returning for one more year. Don't expect Parker to stay though and don't believe any more of the top 5-7 players will stay in school past Embiid.

if embiid stays and improves another year this kid could be like a tim duncan or shaq coming right in and tearing up the league

if embiid stays and improves another year this kid could be like a tim duncan or shaq coming right in and tearing up the league

I think he's more of a Hakeem type player definitely not shaq.

I think he's more of a Hakeem type player definitely not shaq.

not comparing their games im saying immeduate impact

not comparing their games im saying immeduate impact

Ok ok my bad. I really wish we could get one of these young superstars. Cha could be a great place for basketball. Hopefully Stern fixing the lottery lol
1 person likes this