Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So the early signing period started yesterday...

46 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This is some of the gayest sh1t I've ever heard. Glad these two nancys aren't coming to UNC. 

Are you really that fucking dense? It's a sarcastic tweet.

Oh yeah, ECU education so nevermind. 

Posted · Report post

Says the Carolina fan who went to ECU. Like, seriously, you did read your post before hitting "add reply", right? I grew up a Duke fan and still pay attention to them for obvious reasons. You know, as you do for Carolina but you went to ECU. When they play? I'm cheering for my alma mater, no matter how bad they are.

I don't read a majority of your posts and I certainly don't give a crap what teams you pull for when it's convenient. 

Posted · Report post

Are you really that fuging dense? It's a sarcastic tweet.

Oh yeah, ECU education so nevermind. 

I don't know who Ben Swain is and let's hope that it was a sarcastic tweet. 

Posted · Report post

Re: Okafor/Jones - if their "lockets" have 2 different schools, does that mean that neither KU/Duke get them and they have to start all over.

Also, in the Alexander camp, there will be no LOI signing today

Posted · Report post

This is some of the gayest sh1t I've ever heard. Glad these two nancys aren't coming to UNC.

Did you really fall for that?

Posted · Report post

I don't read a majority of your posts and I certainly don't give a crap what teams you pull for when it's convenient. 

Well you clearly care a tad, quoting another poster to let him know I'm some closet Duke fan because State sucks most of the time or something

Admit it, Mr. TD...you love me a little.

Posted · Report post

Did you really fall for that?

I searched Tyus Jones and the first tweet was from some dude named Ben Stain per ESPN, so yeah. 

Posted · Report post

Per ESPN, Mr. TD loves Duke and wants to see Coach K naked.

Oh shit? Somebody tweeted it...gotta be legit. 

Posted · Report post

anyway I don't know who either one of these 2 dudes are so best of luck to the dookies because their going to be hurting next season for players. Would like to play them when they are at their best. 

Posted · Report post

Probable #1 recruiting class now for Duke, to add to some key guys coming back next season, and Duke should be the 2014 favorites. Great gets for Duke.

Posted · Report post

anyway I don't know who either one of these 2 dudes are so best of luck to the dookies because their going to be hurting next season for players. Would like to play them when they are at their best. 

Dude you follow Andy Katz, Jeff Goodman, and Dari Nowkhah on twitter so I am sure you have heard of them both.

They're going to be hurting next season for players?  We only have 2 seniors and neither one of them are starters but okay.