Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith milestone watch

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Indeed.

Thing is if he could get a superbowl he would be on the edge of HOF mention

4 people like this

Posted

I'm starting to get the feeling this game is gonna play out like our last Monday Night home game. Over 100 yards receiving for Smith and close to 300 on the ground.

Posted

I think a SB and a couple years cements it.

Posted

that would be so awesome. he's gonna have a hell of a challenge with talib on the field

3 people like this

Posted

*has not had anywhere close to 100 yards in a game this year

Posted

Thumbs Up to Smitty, GREAT going on 12k in some very elite company now, but wait you been ELITE since you been here in one way or another!!!

The Card game has perplexed a number of folks that watched it.  We went in at half time with 3 to 1 Time of Possession.  We came out after half and every one was out of gas is a good way to look at it I guess.  I called that game a Reality Check.  They knew they had it won to bad the Cards didn't!!

GOOOOOOOOOO Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-1539-0-74784000-1384555862_thumb.jp

Posted

Yeah, I would be surprised by 100 yards especially with Talib on him.  

Posted

Thumbs Up to Smitty, GREAT going on 12k in some very elite company now, but wait you been ELITE since you been here in one way or another!!!

The Card game has perplexed a number of folks that watched it. We went in at half time with 3 to 1 Time of Possession. We came out after half and every one was out of gas is a good way to look at it I guess. I called that game a Reality Check. They knew they had it won to bad the Cards didn't!!

what
3 people like this

Posted

*has not had anywhere close to 100 yards in a game this year

which means he's due. Hopefully talib comes back a little rusty if he plays and steve smith can break a big play or two

Posted

which means he's old.

fixd

Posted

The Card game has perplexed a number of folks that watched it. We went in at half time with 3 to 1 Time of Possession. We came out after half and every one was out of gas is a good way to look at it I guess. I called that game a Reality Check. They knew they had it won to bad the Cards didn't!!

What?