Photo
- - - - -

No one will care about that flag in 6 days

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
51 replies to this topic

#46 The Huddler

The Huddler

^ 99 OVR ^

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

maybe if that douche bag throw it in the vicinity..

cray baby ray ya patriot brady douche.  wahhh  wahhh  wahhhhhhhhh WHAHAHAHAHA

#47 BuffaloBills62

BuffaloBills62

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

Also, every team everyone roots for feels this way about their team. It goes back and forth a ton. We are fans for a reason. The football gods and karma always triumph.

#48 The Huddler

The Huddler

^ 99 OVR ^

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:56 AM

trolololoooolooloooloooolololoooloooloolooooolololoooolooolloollooolooolloolooooooooooo!!  hahahaaaaa hahahaaaaa hahahhaaaaa ahahahaaaa lololololooooolooolloollolololooooolooolloollooolololooooooooolooololooolololloooooooo!!!

toll loll looll lool low...  bitchhh

#49 xerxes

xerxes

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:00 AM

Not really.

I've rewatched the play a dozen times.  Gronkowski had already run behind Lester,  Brady's throw was short and Lester was in the perfect spot.  No matter what Luke does on that play, that final pass is an interception or a knockdown.

The no-call was correct. 

Maybe it wasn't PI, but sure looked like holding. Maybe you don't throw that flag, but once it's thrown, it was really odd to pick it up. 

Anybody who watched the game knows we earned that win, so I think the only people who will care at the end of the day are Pats fans, but if something like that happened it us, I'd be out of my mind right now.

#50 KillerKat

KillerKat

GTFO Shula

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:23 AM

Everyone was saying the ball was closer than it actually was. Trent Dilfer said it wasn't like it was 5 yards away from him. Mike Greeny said it was a foot away, lmfaoo. Does he know 12 inches are in a foot? Actually it was just about exactly 5 yards underthrown to Gronk. Sometimes I don't know wtf game these guys are watching or they are just really biased.

#51 KillerKat

KillerKat

GTFO Shula

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:24 AM

Maybe it wasn't PI, but sure looked like holding. Maybe you don't throw that flag, but once it's thrown, it was really odd to pick it up. 

Anybody who watched the game knows we earned that win, so I think the only people who will care at the end of the day are Pats fans, but if something like that happened it us, I'd be out of my mind right now.

They're taught "if in doubt throw the flag" and that's what they did. Then they discuss it. That's why it was picked up.

#52 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:17 AM

You can't have defensive holding if the ball is in the air. 

At that point, it's PI or nothing, and if the ball is uncatchable it's not PI.

Everyone was saying the ball was closer than it actually was. Trent Dilfer said it wasn't like it was 5 yards away from him. Mike Greeny said it was a foot away, lmfaoo. Does he know 12 inches are in a foot? Actually it was just about exactly 5 yards underthrown to Gronk. Sometimes I don't know wtf game these guys are watching or they are just really biased.

He had already taken himself out of the play with the route he ran.

That, plus although it's difficult to see in the clips they keep showing, Mike Mitchell was close enough to have helped defend Gronkowski if needed.