Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pats fans will bitch about the last call for sure

35 posts in this topic

Posted

fug that, even the 49ers fans around me is bitching about that.

What do I say?

I call it the KUECHLY rule. If NE is that good, the game will not be decided by one penalty. Besides, it's OUR HOUSE!

Eat it bitches.

Posted

They will as much as we would have if we had lost because of it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think "Kuech Rule" has a better ring to it, especially considering the team it was against.

1 person likes this

Posted

the ball was underthrown. if kuechly didnt mug him it still would have been picked.

but it showed brady's class once again....or lack thereof. he is by far the biggest bitch in the nfl.

3 people like this

Posted

I guess the better team got the call.  Fug them has-beens, they can all choke on some dicks.

1 person likes this

Posted

I say....well if the call the CJ leg whip which they ended up scoring on knocking out one of our best players....and holding against Talib against smith in the 1st qt on a 3rd down...then we could bitch too...we won get over it..KEEP POUNDING...

1 person likes this

Posted

Just laugh at em and give them your best IRL version of a "you mad bro" meme/gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Check out the article on PFT with poll...all Pats fans crying about how the refs won the game.

Posted

The SportsNation post on FB is THROBBING with Pats fans and fans of other teams alike bitching about the call. And I'm trolling them all.

2 people like this

Posted

fug the Patriots and all the bullshit calls they've gotten over the years.  They got a no-call on the dirty ass leg whip that could have blew out Charles Johnson's knee.  They bitch and moan because they didn't get the call they're used to getting.  fug the Patriots, fug Tom Brady, THE PANTHERS BEAT YOU.  DEAL WITH IT.

1 person likes this

Posted

Man i'll take the WIn but in the future luke just play coverage that's the kind of plays that can send a franchise spiraling downward

Posted

The SportsNation post on FB is THROBBING with Pats fans and fans of other teams alike bitching about the call. And I'm trolling them all.

Troll Well my son.-Moses

2 people like this