Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B.BERSIN

Pats fans will bitch about the last call for sure

B.BERSIN    1,205

fug that, even the 49ers fans around me is bitching about that.

What do I say?

I call it the KUECHLY rule. If NE is that good, the game will not be decided by one penalty. Besides, it's OUR HOUSE!

Eat it bitches.

TheRumGone    14,272

the ball was underthrown. if kuechly didnt mug him it still would have been picked.

but it showed brady's class once again....or lack thereof. he is by far the biggest bitch in the nfl.

• Pie 3

Chaos    8,171

I guess the better team got the call.  Fug them has-beens, they can all choke on some dicks.

• Pie 1

camtheone    158

I say....well if the call the CJ leg whip which they ended up scoring on knocking out one of our best players....and holding against Talib against smith in the 1st qt on a 3rd down...then we could bitch too...we won get over it..KEEP POUNDING...

• Pie 1

lightsout    2,365

The SportsNation post on FB is THROBBING with Pats fans and fans of other teams alike bitching about the call. And I'm trolling them all.

• Pie 2

hepcat    4,650

fug the Patriots and all the bullshit calls they've gotten over the years.  They got a no-call on the dirty ass leg whip that could have blew out Charles Johnson's knee.  They bitch and moan because they didn't get the call they're used to getting.  fug the Patriots, fug Tom Brady, THE PANTHERS BEAT YOU.  DEAL WITH IT.

• Pie 1

TANTRIC-NINJA    2,638

The SportsNation post on FB is THROBBING with Pats fans and fans of other teams alike bitching about the call. And I'm trolling them all.

Troll Well my son.-Moses

• Pie 2

Pantherman    278

The great words of John Fox is " It is what it is".  Might I add this is how the Pats fans going home tonight :roadrage: and here is the Panthers at home right now :cigar:  So suck it Pats fans. :ass: :lolu: :jig: :cam1: