62 replies to this topic

#46 Your GFs favorite huddler

Your GFs favorite huddler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • LocationRural Hall, nc

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:36 PM

Happy we got the call....it about time something went our way....however the way the nfl is going is just silly....like they're taking a lot of fun out of games....sooner or later we will be watching flag football or just 16 pro bowl like games that are terrible

#47 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,494 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

The flag the refs picked up again in the end zone todau was the correct call.

#48 Dalga

Dalga

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

He flopped... but it was on the defender for even putting his hands on em when he was already going out of bounds.  Dumb move on the defender regardless of if Cam flopped.

The shat eating grin at the end says it all. 

The hit to Cam's face that busted his bubba's was priceless... BUT it doesnt even come close to the hit that Brees took.....Brees = Beast   Cam = Sissyfied Drama Queen

#49 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,172 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

He flopped... but it was on the defender for even putting his hands on em when he was already going out of bounds.  Dumb move on the defender regardless of if Cam flopped.

The shat eating grin at the end says it all. 

The hit to Cam's face that busted his bubba's was priceless... BUT it doesnt even come close to the hit that Brees took.....Brees = Beast   Cam = Sissyfied Drama Queen

There is a smack talk section for this drivel. Take it there, and stop shitting up threads here.

#50 Barry McCaulkinor

Barry McCaulkinor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

Haha at the title. So aren't the refs supposed to flag for a late hit? So in essence a flop want even needed.

#51 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,539 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

Maybe Cam wasn't faking. Look at this non contact fall by Vernon Davis on Monday Night

dss.gif

#52 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 44,829 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

This time next year, SNL will be calling. Hell maybe if we go deep in the playoffs, they might call this year... Even though the show sucks now, it would be a good place to get started.

#53 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 11,973 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:24 AM

Said it in the game thread. It was Oscar worthy.

#54 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

No please, tell me more about this Amway....sounds promising

• HUDDLER
  • 5,008 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

That material on the sidelines causes slips for those with cleats..watch other games fellas.

It was a late push(which is now illegal this season..ask the Tampa Bay Bucs week1) and the Cam slipped on the surface at the same time which drew the flag...it was just timed right. They were laughing bc it was a 15 yrd penalty that just worked...it was just more great mojo for the Panthers which we are using all up quick lol.

#55 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

Maybe Cam wasn't faking. Look at this non contact fall by Vernon Davis on Monday Night

dss.gif

Don't understand how people saw that as a flop.  Players slip on that poo all the time.  He would've slipped even if no one touched him. The defensive player made it worse with the little shove, accidental or not.  I forgot that when Cam smiles that means he's up to something.smh

#56 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
  • Locationthe.black.lodge

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:33 AM

He basically prevented himself from getting an easy 15 rushing yards on the next play :)

#57 SteveSmithOwns

SteveSmithOwns

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:54 AM

I agree that I think it was an acting job by Cam...but defense needs to know by now to make sure they don't do anything while a player is approaching out of bounds

The one thing I don't get the fuss over is how this effected our game. I have NO DOUBT that we would have scored a TD even without the late hit call....I don't think it changed the game at all honestly

#58 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 12,494 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

To me it looked like he was touched late and Cam was actually tripped by the defender or the mat making the contact look worse than it was

#59 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,092 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

What was funny is Tim Ryan whining about the call.

#60 Eminent Rogaine

Eminent Rogaine

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:40 AM

I'm really glad that Cam gets down or out of bounds and doesn't take the hits that RGIII takes. Just once, though, I'd like to see him lower his sholder Tolbert-style and blow up some db. Wouldn't mind seeing Roman Harper get popped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.