• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

hey look, another Luck hate thread.  Haven't seen one of those in a while.  #obsessedwithluck

#22 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

That article was just dumb. Very unscientific. Something I would expect a fan to write.

As far as Andrew Luck, I was watching him interviewed on the NFL Network, Warren Sapp asks him a question about the Arizona Cardinals and he starts talking about himself. It was clear to me that he misunderstood the question and I kept thinking to myself "this is the Stanford genius everyone talks about". I do not have a Luck bias like all his defenders claim because of the Cam connection. But I have watched him play and he does some bat poo crazy things on a weekly basis. He is pretty good but right now, this Hall of Fame stuff is a myth. Old white guys in the media love the idea of a dorky white guy from Stanford that doesn't celebrate first downs and generally acts boring and old fashioned. They perpetuate this myth that Andrew Luck is a hall of famer and people believe it. He's a nice QB, but there is no telling if he will ever live up to the hype.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users