Photo
- - - - -

Does Anyone On this Message Board Work for the NFL?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#16 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,261 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:32 AM

I forget who, but wasn't someone on here interning with the Patriots?

Yup that was me this past summer and I am currently working for the Chargers.

#17 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • 2,500 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

I've never worked for the NFL, but I do currently have a beard.  So you could say I'm pretty qualified to give advice on most topics.  Give me your best shot. 

#18 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

I don't work for the NFL but, I reported something a player told me once. It worked out really well.

#19 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:05 AM

Yup that was me this past summer and I am currently working for the Chargers.

Maybe since you interned for the Pats and are currently working for the Chargers... Perhaps you should be the one helping us out and giving us advice as to how you got such good gigs.

Or you can just kind of continue to rub it in our faces.

#20 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

Maybe since you interned for the Pats and are currently working for the Chargers... Perhaps you should be the one helping us out and giving us advice as to how you got such good gigs.

maybe you can give us advice as to how to become a notorious simpleton

#21 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,261 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:41 AM

I guess just figure out what you want in life and go get it. Don't take no for an answer and take the necessary steps needed to get where you want to be. I was lucky enough to know what I wanted to do at a young age and got the education and experience I needed and now I hope to make it all a reality in the coming months. Then again, even with my experience and education I still may not get hired but that won't make me quit it'll just be another obstacle I need to overcome to get where I want to be. 

As for working for professional sports teams...for me personally I had a family connection that got me in the door with one team and then hard work and handling my responsibilities opened the door with another and I took advantage of it. However, there are numerous websites dedicated to working in the sports business and they are constantly updating their websites with any and all openings throughout the country. I am a member on those sites and am constantly looking for and applying to positions that match up my interest and my experiences. 

I didn't intend or mean for this thread to come off like I was rubbing anything in anyone's face.

#22 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:49 AM

There are a few on this board that work for the Panthers, but none will be coming forward and announcing as such. ;)

#23 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

JR himself is trolling on the huddle, he has been banned 2 times already.

#24 getsome

getsome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationMt. Airy

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:28 AM

The nfl works for me, I pay them a pile of money every year in ticket prices.

#25 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,437 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

BWood is Danny Morrison's son.

#26 jtm

jtm

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:52 AM

I guess just figure out what you want in life and go get it. Don't take no for an answer and take the necessary steps needed to get where you want to be. I was lucky enough to know what I wanted to do at a young age and got the education and experience I needed and now I hope to make it all a reality in the coming months. Then again, even with my experience and education I still may not get hired but that won't make me quit it'll just be another obstacle I need to overcome to get where I want to be.

As for working for professional sports teams...for me personally I had a family connection that got me in the door with one team and then hard work and handling my responsibilities opened the door with another and I took advantage of it. However, there are numerous websites dedicated to working in the sports business and they are constantly updating their websites with any and all openings throughout the country. I am a member on those sites and am constantly looking for and applying to positions that match up my interest and my experiences.

I didn't intend or mean for this thread to come off like I was rubbing anything in anyone's face.

Look at the screen names in this thread alone....I would be skeptical to get career advice from anyone in an Internet website.

#27 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:04 AM

Ask me whatever you like. I almost call this place (below) home.

Holiday-Inn-Express-Hotel--Suites-Anders

#28 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,544 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:42 AM

I know a good amount of people who work for the Panthers if you just wanted to pick someone's brain

#29 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:45 AM

ten bucks says danny morrison has an account on here

#30 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,991 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:50 AM

I know Goodell's secretary. I hung out with her at the Super Bowl in Indianapolis. She's from the same hometown as my wife.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com