Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fast and Furious star Paul Walker killed today in a fiery car crash: RIP

79 posts in this topic

Posted

Saw an ad during the game today for F&F #6 BluRay on sale for $5 at WalMart. That's the future of the franchise.

They could not wait fast enough to put that ad out there.

Posted

BaXalyyIUAEc5JA.jpg

Posted

No one is forcing you to be "personally affected" or "cry over an actor you've met".

You could just shut the fug up, which is always an option especially since you and jangler aren't the slightest bit funny even under normal circumstances. There's famous people that have died that I didn't care for or like at all. I don't give anyone that grieves sh*t over it because what would that prove?

Stop the 2edgy routine.

here is a bunch of other people to mourn over

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_in_2013

A few years ago I made RIP thread and it was stickied for awhile, to cover all people all times. I think I also said "suck it!"

2 people like this

Posted

It's easy to be edgy, and crack dumb jokes when it isn't your own family member that died. I don't think showing some simple respect for the dead is asking too much. If you have to justify that sort of behavior in any way, you are a poo human being.

I'm sorry, but it's the truth. There is no sugar coating a lack of basic human decency.

1 person likes this

Posted

Did you say you lost somebody recently?

Please post their obituary; I'm pretty good at puns

Posted

Oh I would be so hurt....boo hoo

My Mother's star sign was cancer and it's quite ironic how she died really...

She was attacked by a giant crab.

Posted

It's unfair that famous people get mourned over more than any of us ever will, but goddamn leave people alone that feel bad about it. Almost any loss of life is tragic and if people want to feel bad for a celebrity they never met in person then let them do it. It's perfectly harmless, seriously.

Fake edit: did your mother really die of cancer? Damn at least come up with something original and not copy and paste from anti-joke.com

If it makes you feel any better she contributed nothing to society so no big loss in the grand scheme of things

Posted

Are you guys actually arguing over jokes or are you that bored?

Posted

Yeah, I love the "...that joke sucked..." comments.

Internet heckling- our new pastime.

Posted

I very much liked Paul Walker and this saddens me.

Posted

When I heard they were doing a Dukes of Hazzard movie, I thought they'd cast Paul Walker as Bo, maybe Lucas Black as Luke.

Walker was probably glad he didn't wind up in that crapfest.

Posted

It's unfair that famous people get mourned over more than any of us ever will, but goddamn leave people alone that feel bad about it. Almost any loss of life is tragic and if people want to feel bad for a celebrity they never met in person then let them do it. It's perfectly harmless, seriously.

Fake edit: did your mother really die of cancer? Damn at least come up with something original and not copy and paste from anti-joke.com

If it makes you feel any better she contributed nothing to society so no big loss in the grand scheme of things

See, unlike you I was not malicious towards anybody. 

No biggie, you can put me on ignore that's where you will be,