739 replies to this topic

#646 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:19 PM

Who is the Saint kiss ass over there, pretending to be a Panther fan? Frogtastic_frog.

Seriously.  If you're a Panther fan,  then man the F' up.       The only reason the chumps in charge over there have not banned you is because you partially agree with all of their homer talk...  whether it's a shot at our players,  or a shot at our team.     While at the same time,  agreeing with how amazing the Saints are.

I haven't seen that  imposter Frogtastic _frog yet but fug him if he's doing those things. With a name like that he has to be an idiot.

#647 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,691 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

lol frogtastic_frog told alice the truth

ScreenShot2013-12-05at72207PM_zpsf6c862b

#648 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

Thanks for this great award! But I owe it all to Phil, whenever you get a poor bartender with tons of free time.stalking you for two years posting all your personal information over and over, the infamy can only grow! To Phil, without you being such a loser, none if this would have been possible! I owe my all my fame and this award to you! A toast to my personal stalker.... Phil Phil Hooray!

1426637_10202159513524367_688561549_n.jpThanks for sending your picture  Dat Catfish Alice. My guess is you have a loose screw or two. :)

#649 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,478 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

Alice is our own version of White Goodman

dodgeball__0020_stiller_03.jpg

Spoiler

#650 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:21 PM

My guess is you have a loose screw or two. :)

LoL you think? He's been coming here for 2 or 3 years now and has never shown himself to be anything but a pompous spoiled ass who knows little about little. It would be incredibly hard work for anyone to even consider just acting that way to get a rise out of people. I dont understand how he lives with himself like that.

How does a bigot like that not get shot in NO? Its like the capital of knifings or some poo.

#651 pepaw

pepaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

lol taints fans are ripping him a new one over there. no one can stand him and the ones that can just don't pay him any attention.

no wonder he's over here all the time

Annoying Saintsreport fans from your lack of intelligence...that's impressive.

#652 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 4,903 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

Pyongyang, North Korea
Baghdad, Iraq
New Orleans, Louisiana

Above I have listed cities I hope me or my loved ones never end up in. The list is not in order btw.

#653 Verge

Verge

Huddle Troll Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

Saints are going 1-2 the next three games, one way or the other. In no situation do they win in Carolina. Punch them in the fuging mouth. 

#654 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:42 AM

Saints are going 1-2 the next three games, one way or the other. In no situation do they win in Carolina. Punch them in the fuging mouth. 

They certainly aren't winning Sunday in their own dome either

#655 FattyFatFat

FattyFatFat

Buddhist Monk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

Oh really? I was making a post about The offense should be ok without Payton, then you start a thread with all personal info, my facebook pictures, my house, my work info, my work picture, pics of my old house, my Ferrari, my Mango tree, my middle school wrestling picture, my Maserati, my addresses to many of my properties, my work phone, my Instagram pics, and much more while I'm still in the other thread posting about football, but yeah, it was all me. You even found a New Orleans profile on Match com to photoshop with those same pics, made a million searches into all my posts on the web, someone's completely infatuated!

Just like it seemed to bother you I was posting here and you needed to add, hey everyone, here is the guys personal info, check it out, his name and facebook and everything, yeah I'm cool, I showed him! LMFAO

Funniest part is that after two years of investigating, the best you could come up with is saying I'm fat and some dumb has sex with dog story you have used on 3 other people. Gee, you really exposed me!

[quote name="PhillyB" post="2529537" timestamp="1386284163"]

you have an instagram?

[i/quote]

Don't you remember posting the pictures from there of my $5K doormat I made as a joke? Wow, stalks so much doesn't even remember all the details.

[quote name="PhillyB" post="2529537" timestamp="1386284163"]

you have an instagram?

[i/quote]

Don't you remember posting the pictures from there of my $5K doormat I made as a joke? Wow, stalks so much doesn't even remember all the details.

Why would you spend 5k on a doormat?

#656 FattyFatFat

FattyFatFat

Buddhist Monk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

"I have about 5-6 friends and we are all panther fans we all communicate about the games week by week, but none of us have gotten on this website and today is the first day i have ever posted." This is such an awful run on sentence. Did you mean to sound so upset? If so, congratulations, you nailed it. Also, you're implying that you only have 5-6 friends total, which is not what I think/hope you meant.

To clean up this sentence: 

"I have about 5-6 friends who are Panther fans. We all communicate about the games week by week, but none of us have gotten on this website. Today is the first day I have ever posted."

Do you see how much cleaner that looks? It's like a breath of fresh, rational air.

Another common mistake is your use of "its." "Its" is a possessive pronoun while "it's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has."

You're welcome.

I dont english too good.

#657 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

who the hell is the catfish dude?

#658 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,691 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

who the hell is the catfish dude?

he's a 38-year-old 300-pound saints fan that slathers his nethers with extra-crunchy jif and forces his dog to indulge while posting about his great inherited wealth on football forums to complete strangers

#659 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,453 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

Saints game again, time to continue this thread,

Will the Panthers make it competitive this time?

#660 Camsfanclub

Camsfanclub

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:31 PM

Saints game again, time to continue this thread,

Will the Panthers make it competitive this time?

Will the Saints ever win on the road again? 

Not this year.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.