#91 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,526 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:25 PM

Soo.. I have to ask you.. How much playoff experience did our guys from the 2003 squad have? Sorry but I think that whole Playoff experience crap is overrated. However I will agree with you that the future does look very bright and it's only the beginning!

SF last year. Great young team. Ravens, much more experienced. Ravens won. SF let it get away from them. Was it youth? Inexperience? Both? Or just how the game played out?

You know, maybe in todays NFL, Playoff Experience may be overrated. But you have to have seen it in the past. Young first time teams seem to struggle. Manning didn't get a Super Bowl right away. Brady? Fug him. Marino never got 1. Point being, we are young. That, to me, is the only thing that scares me about this teams chances to win it all. THIS YEAR.

Sure we can run the table. I would love it no end. We have the one thing you need. A great Defense. Offenses may show out more. But if you can't slow people down, or even stop them occasionally. You are putting yourself behind the eight ball.

This is just our first run. How many more do we have with Cam, Keek, Star, and this team? Plenty my friend. Plenty.

#92 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:13 PM

2 panthers_50.png
Last Week: 4

The Panthers have not won a playoff game since 2005 and have not won a home playoff game since 2003. If they can beat the Saints this Sunday, they'll likely have a shot to end both droughts after a first-round bye.

SI Power Ranking.

#93 Mighty Mite

Mighty Mite

H.O.F Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationDouble Snow Land

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

My apologies. There was too much horrible grammar in his post for me to sort through. Either way, "on top" vs. "on the top" is by far the least egregious of all of the grammatical mistakes in his post. 

You're welcome.

You can do better than finding errors in my sentence. I have dozens friends come from other countries, and when I chat with them in Chinese, I never point our how poor they speak our language because I know it's hard for them to do as good as I do, it's unfair.

But for you, I guess you can't simply talk with me if you have such an honor to talk with me one day, because you are so busy at pointing out my errors on grammar. lol

AND

I come here to talk about the Panthers, not to learn your fuging language.

And if you can't sort through my poor sentence, you can leave it alone and carry on, I don't force you to read it, you great grammar master.

#94 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

He's KelseyGrammarNazi, it's what he does. Ice up, son.

#95 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,426 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

If I'm not mistaken, Fox Sports had us at number 1 the week before the Giants game in 2008.

I remember it because the headline was "'lina Credit" and I thought that was one of the worst headlines I'd ever seen.

It worked if you still remember it.

#96 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,426 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:27 PM

Right now, I'd say the Panthers are a top 7 team due to our vulnerability of the deep threat in the secondary, lack of a young talented receiver corps and inconsistent offensive production due to inability to run the ball at times.  I think San Fran, Denver, Pats, Saints and Seattle are better teams.  The Panthers can beat all of these teams but still concerned about the secondary.

If we beat  NO this weekend, that elevates Panthers to Top 5.  Will Ron, Shula and Cam make the right decisions in a hostile environment this weekend?  Panthers win this one, definitely a top-5 team as confidence continues to build and grow with a winning mentality to win the close games.

So what your saying is, is that two teams we've beaten and have better/same win loss record then are better then us?  

I don't get it.

#97 Semaj

Semaj

The Cam to Kelvin Show

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts
  • LocationPalm Coast, Fl

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:27 PM

SF last year. Great young team. Ravens, much more experienced. Ravens won. SF let it get away from them. Was it youth? Inexperience? Both? Or just how the game played out?

You know, maybe in todays NFL, Playoff Experience may be overrated. But you have to have seen it in the past. Young first time teams seem to struggle. Manning didn't get a Super Bowl right away. Brady? Fug him. Marino never got 1. Point being, we are young. That, to me, is the only thing that scares me about this teams chances to win it all. THIS YEAR.

Sure we can run the table. I would love it no end. We have the one thing you need. A great Defense. Offenses may show out more. But if you can't slow people down, or even stop them occasionally. You are putting yourself behind the eight ball.

This is just our first run. How many more do we have with Cam, Keek, Star, and this team? Plenty my friend. Plenty.

We don't need to be scared of anything. This is football. If we win we win.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#98 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,589 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

Right now, I'd say the Panthers are a top 7 team due to our vulnerability of the deep threat in the secondary, lack of a young talented receiver corps and inconsistent offensive production due to inability to run the ball at times. I think San Fran, Denver, Pats, Saints and Seattle are better teams. The Panthers can beat all of these teams but still concerned about the secondary.

If we beat NO this weekend, that elevates Panthers to Top 5. Will Ron, Shula and Cam make the right decisions in a hostile environment this weekend? Panthers win this one, definitely a top-5 team as confidence continues to build and grow with a winning mentality to win the close games.

our weakness is getting beat deep?

Then why haven't we've been beat deep all season?

We have a young secondary. I get that.
They've even.made a few errors the last few games.

But to say our weakness is getting beat deep, tells me you haven't been watching much of this season.

#99 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Member from WAAAYY Back

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,299 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:29 AM

The only thing about this season that surprises me, is we are not top 10 offensively.

#100 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,769 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:55 AM

HOLY SHlT EVERYONE, THE CAROLINA PANTHERS ARE ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN THE NFL!!!!!!

Adam schein disagree !

#101 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

How do you put a team above another team they just lost to? You can clearly tell the dumbasses that don't know the rules of football and think the refs handed the game to us.

#102 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:30 AM

keep pounding!!!!!!!1

#103 xclr82xtc

xclr82xtc

Battle of the Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:22 PM

Our QB knows how to win under pressure.  Playoff experience or not.. college championship games are just about as big and loud as NFL games.

#104 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

Panthers will be #1 if they beat the Saints and the 9ers beat the Hawks.

#105 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,823 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

Panthers will be #1 if they beat the Saints and the 9ers beat the Hawks.

#1what? #1Sees?

If so, then No

We have 3 losses and the Hawks would have 2. Not to mention that they hold the tiebreaker on us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com