Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember what a sick, disgusting organization this team we are facing is.

136 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry for the double post

Posted

This kind of thing happens so often when facing this team that it's quite clear that it is encouraged. This kind of stuff is nothing more than small pecker syndrome from a team that spent four decades being insignificant.

I guess Jim Haslett encouraged it as well.

Posted

Saints are dirty, fugging players, hope they don't bounty any of our players.
If they do, Brees should not get off that field walking on his own. An eye for an eye. Any cheap shot that ends one of our players season should lead to Brees having a target on him. We don't believe in intentionally hurting other players nor do we EVER do it, but if you're wanna playing with fire then prepare to get burned. Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

To reiterate something I posted in the "What saints fans are saying" thread:

They've all but canonized this tool:

Yxw908T.gif

Steve Gleason jacking up Kemp Rassmusin

fug that POS and the chair he wheeled in on.

6 people like this

Posted

It's just a game, bro.

not to Sean Payton... its worth hurting people to him. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Delusions are a common trend among them, did you happen to catch how many supported the notion that getting blown out by Seattle was part of their pill sucking overlord's "grand master" plan?

to be fair, though the Saints dont deserve it, i've heard fan after fan in Carolina claim that the nfl is against us too. i think every fanbase feels that at times to certain extents. still... there is absolutely no excuse for that team and its fanbase. thugs every single one of them. there arent many teams i hate... the Patriots are one, Clemson is another. Methinks i shall now add New Orleans to that short list...

Posted

I.................................fuging..............hate...........the..........Saints.

I will say this though...

True Saint fans,  that endured the decades upon decades of horrible Saint teams...............     Those guys are pretty mellow.

It's the new bandwagon fans that joined them in 2006,  that are pathetic.    It was as if,  most of the jerks that jumped off the bandwagons of the 9ers and Cowboys,  went to the Saints bandwagon.   It'll be those same bandwagon fans that bail on the Saints once Brees retires and Payton finally takes a HC job in Texas.

Posted

Oh, we don't need to worry about my forgetting it.  The last game of 2011 is burned into my mind every time we play them.  Every game we don't put up 50 on them out of vengeance is a missed opportunity.  Every time Smith, Lafell, or even Kalil don't pancake Payton onto the goddamn turf is a missed opportunity.  This isn't about penalties, this is about that pretentious little bastard getting what's coming to him.

And don't get me started on that piece of garbage Harper.  I wish Silatolu and Kugbilla were healthy so I could see our run-blocking specialty guards hit him like they're Chris Brown and he's Rhianna for 60 minutes.

The idea in both of these upcoming games shouldn't be to outscore the Saints, it should be to completely embarrass them.  That won't take much since they have absolutely no pride, integrity, or class whatsoever, but the point remains.

4 people like this

Posted

I.................................fuging..............hate...........the..........Saints.

I will say this though...

True Saint fans, that endured the decades upon decades of horrible Saint teams............... Those guys are pretty mellow.

It's the new bandwagon fans that joined them in 2006, that are pathetic. It was as if, most of the jerks that jumped off the bandwagons of the 9ers and Cowboys, went to the Saints bandwagon. It'll be those same bandwagon fans that bail on the Saints once Brees retires and Payton finally takes a HC job in Texas.

Yeah I knew some saints fans that claimed them during the baghead days and they're different from what you normally see out of that fan base. They know where they came from and understand how quickly the ride can end.

2 people like this

Posted

You know what, I hate Steve Gleason. They act like he was Mr. Perfect. He's just a mediocre football player that got sick. Lot's of guys get sick and die, there is nothing special or inspirational about him.

I hate the Saints too. Drew Brees asked me to explain why: It's your fans Drew. They never bought tickets, they never wore the colors. They hated you guys as much as they hated themselves. They hit on a good QB after 40 years of indifference and all of the sudden "The Dome" is filling up with more than just refugees. Now they have a "home field advantage" (that includes wire tapping and rogue replacement refs). These asshole fans jumped off the Cowboy bandwagon and onto the mole mobile about the same time Saints players were trying to tear ACLs and break ankles (poor Brett Favre). What's even worse is the casual football fans were captivated by Brees hoisting his son up at the Superbowl so now you have dudes from Virginia and New Hampshire that think Brees is the coolest dude.

But let's be honest, Drew hates New Orleans too. He wanted to leave but it would have been a PR nightmare after the city embraced him (in a sweaty, greasy KFC man hug). So Brees says "Fug it, if I have to stay here I'm gonna need $20 million dollars a year". "But Drew, we won't be able to afford new Wide Receivers or defensive players...", "Deal with it, sunglasses".

aints_bag_head_patio_1.jpg

19-new-orleans-saints-clown-fan-creepy-n

new-orleans-saints-fan-op5n-2138-mid.jpg

saints3.jpg

nfl_u_saints_fan_412.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

As if we could have possibly forgotten, lol.