Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Jets fans are saying

49 posts in this topic

Posted

It's true that they tend to play to the level of their competition, so I'm at least hoping for a good game. I live in Florida and we always try to catch one Jet game a year in a different city. Really looking forward to checking out downtown Charlotte.

oh god no

not another new yorker by way of florida coming to charlotte. Is charlotte mecca for new yorkers or something?

Posted

oh god no

not another new yorker by way of florida coming to charlotte. Is charlotte mecca for new yorkers or something?

We just like to travel and Charlotte has been our list for a while. Looks like there's some cool local place to eat and drink.

Posted

is cribbs going to be playing? when i watch them, he does pretty well running wildcat and of course returns.

I don't know. He's been dinged up lately.

Posted

fuging carpetbaggers. Whatever that means

Posted

Can you say the Jets get beat by 40-50 because I can.  This would be a trap game by the SLIGHTEST OF MARGINS if the Panthers would have beat the Saints this past Sunday night.  Being that they didn't, they are pissed and will take it out on us.  Plus its a home game for the Cats so I don't see how anyone believes we have a chance.  If you want to say I've given up on our team then so be it but I'm a realist and I call it as it is.  The Jets won't be able to do nothin with Cam which will open it up for their running and passing game and need I say more about Geno and our offense.  Geno will throw 2 picks atleast and Ivory may do alittle work but the running game will get shut down for the most part.  This will get ugly quickly people, it is what it is!!!

SERIOUSLY considering not even turning this game on this weekend (but I know I will give in and do it.....noidea.gif)

I don't see how this is anything short of a good ol' fashion ass whooping....and we won't be doin' the whoopin'.....

......and that's the positive outlook...that's if everybody shows up to play for once.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=65&f=1875&t=12458221

Posted

At least we get Dan and Gumble.

Posted

The only good news is the Panthers passing game is all sorts of bad this season.

We're sitting right between Seattle and SF in passing yardage. That's the sort of bad I can live with.

1 person likes this

Posted

Roller coaster Jets team should be on the downswing after a home win over the mighty Raiders last week. Carolina should be angry and ready to blow someone out after getting embarrassed against the Saints.

With that said, would anyone be surprised if the Jets blew out the Panthers?

In one word, yes. Here's a question. Would anyone be surprised to not see hepcat post after the season is over?

Posted

This game reminds me of the Broncos@Panthers game in 2008. Week 15 on CBS and we need a win, while the Jets grasp for a playoff spot dwindles. Let's do it baby.

Posted

This game will be a good measuring stick for the Jets since both teams are trying to be build along the same defensive and offensive lines.Unfortunately for the Jets, the Panthers are ahead of them in that building stage and I expect that factor to present itself Sunday with a Panthers win..

Posted

Roller coaster Jets team should be on the downswing after a home win over the mighty Raiders last week. Carolina should be angry and ready to blow someone out after getting embarrassed against the Saints.

Oh, I certainly would be.

1 person likes this

Posted

I would be shocked if the Jets blew us out.  Given the way our team has been this year I would be mildly surprised if this game is competitive.  But I'm also fully aware that anything is possible and we have to do more than just show up to win.

Honestly I feel a little bad for Jets fans...it's not like we're far removed from feeling the same way.  We're just fortunate the Panthers picked this year to turn it around a little.