Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cary Kollins

What Jets fans are saying

49 posts in this topic

I am 8th grade and the other side of things that are available. You can also be used to work with the same time as well.

Go Panthers.

2 people like this

We def play harder on our home field. I'm sure we have refocused and are ready for the jets.

Their passing defense is horrible, Cam may is going to destroy them

IF he has time and that's a big if

is cribbs going to be playing?  when i watch them, he does pretty well running wildcat and of course returns.

It's true that they tend to play to the level of their competition, so I'm at least hoping for a good game. I live in Florida and we always try to catch one Jet game a year in a different city. Really looking forward to checking out downtown Charlotte.

oh god no

not another new yorker by way of florida coming to charlotte. Is charlotte mecca for new yorkers or something?

oh god no

not another new yorker by way of florida coming to charlotte. Is charlotte mecca for new yorkers or something?

We just like to travel and Charlotte has been our list for a while. Looks like there's some cool local place to eat and drink.

is cribbs going to be playing? when i watch them, he does pretty well running wildcat and of course returns.

I don't know. He's been dinged up lately.

Can you say the Jets get beat by 40-50 because I can.  This would be a trap game by the SLIGHTEST OF MARGINS if the Panthers would have beat the Saints this past Sunday night.  Being that they didn't, they are pissed and will take it out on us.  Plus its a home game for the Cats so I don't see how anyone believes we have a chance.  If you want to say I've given up on our team then so be it but I'm a realist and I call it as it is.  The Jets won't be able to do nothin with Cam which will open it up for their running and passing game and need I say more about Geno and our offense.  Geno will throw 2 picks atleast and Ivory may do alittle work but the running game will get shut down for the most part.  This will get ugly quickly people, it is what it is!!!

SERIOUSLY considering not even turning this game on this weekend (but I know I will give in and do it.....noidea.gif)

I don't see how this is anything short of a good ol' fashion ass whooping....and we won't be doin' the whoopin'.....

......and that's the positive outlook...that's if everybody shows up to play for once.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=65&f=1875&t=12458221

At least we get Dan and Gumble.