Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alice, you coming to Charlotte?

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm sure many huddlers would like to meet you

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I would take him to Scorpio's and hang out all night
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I'd love to meet whoever owns that Alt account.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm calling shotgun in the bentley.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm calling shotgun in the bentley.

I'm assuming Alice didn't get the cheap version. I would be happy to take the back seat.

Posted · Report post

I'm sure he'll show up with Manti Te'os girlfriend

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

Alice wouldn't risk catching Appalachia swine flu and lime disease by coming up here. Too many Appalachia poors for his taste. Woo pig soooie.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

50/50 right now. It is so close to Christmas and I have a few friends and family coming in that Friday night. If I do come, I'm definitely not driving 14 hrs, I already made that trip from Atlanta when I drove the Maserati home from FM of ATL.

Posted · Report post

Alice wouldn't risk catching Appalachia swine flu and lime disease by coming up here. Too many Appalachia poors for his taste. Woo pig soooie.

Actually, if it was this weekend, I would definitely be going, and I'm may still come. I'd be sure to drop in on Philly for a few drinks. Only thing is, if you're waiting for a 300+ lbs guy that is 38 or 40 or whatever the new number is, to show up, you won't recognize me.

Posted · Report post

50/50 right now. It is so close to Christmas and I have a few friends and family coming in that Friday night. If I do come, I'm definitely not driving 14 hrs, I already made that trip from Atlanta when I drove the Maserati home from FM of ATL.

Just hop in your G650 or Sikorsky S-92 and come up for the day. Fuel is cheap right now. Or to offset some of the fuel costs you could charge us Appalachia poors $10 for a ride above the city.

Posted · Report post

Just hop in your G650 or Sikorsky S-92 and come up for the day. Fuel is cheap right now.

That's strange you post that, my friend has a Cirrus that he's been trying to talk me into taking a trip with him. I've been considering it since it has a full plane parachute. We were talking about heading to my condo in San Destin tomorrow and landing in Pensacola. He's only been flying on his own for less than a year, so my mom is really guilting me hard about going since she's worried about crashing,

Posted · Report post

That's strange you post that, my friend has a Cirrus that he's been trying to talk me into taking a trip with him. I've been considering it since it has a full plane parachute. We were talking about heading to my condo in San Destin tomorrow and landing in Pensacola. He's only been flying on his own for less than a year, so my mom is really guilting me hard about going since she's worried about crashing,

SR22? Better hope he didn't pack his own chute.