Photo
- - - - -

Week 16 Power Rankings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
107 replies to this topic

#85 Newtons2ndLaw

Newtons2ndLaw

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:48 PM

hl6p.png

#86 Kuechly59

Kuechly59

Bow before GETTLEMAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

Off topic, this may be a super conspiracy theory on my part but is it just me or did the play calling against our Saints game seem very generic? Gross said Rivera predicted all along the Saints will lose at the Rams and face us in Charlotte for the crown. Maybe just maybe did Rivera see this coming and knowing the odds of winning in the superdome he chose to wait until the matchup in Charlotte to open up the playbook and punch the Saints in the mouth while they are down? No im not saying we played that game to lose, we just played it smart is all.

I think you should lay off the drugs...

#87 rg3and10

rg3and10

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

Dude...Romo has choked away every opportunity late in the season fit the past 5-6 years. He plays ok until the pressure is on... Then finds a way to fold like a cheap lawn chair.

He checked out if a run okay when he should have been running out the clock...mistake #1. Then threw a god awful pass for an int....mistake #2.

I guess that defense threw 3 interceptions in the 4th quarter from the bench....you were lucky to be given one back the refs.

He is the definition of choker.

Romo has 15 career 4th quarter game winning drives in Nov-Dec. Last year he had a 4th Q GW drive 3 straight weeks in December.

Don't let the facts get in the way, keep bashing him & using ESPN's choker narrative.

#88 rko396

rko396

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:08 PM

Off topic, this may be a super conspiracy theory on my part but is it just me or did the play calling against our Saints game seem very generic? Gross said Rivera predicted all along the Saints will lose at the Rams and face us in Charlotte for the crown. Maybe just maybe did Rivera see this coming and knowing the odds of winning in the superdome he chose to wait until the matchup in Charlotte to open up the playbook and punch the Saints in the mouth while they are down? No im not saying we played that game to lose, we just played it smart is all.

No.

#89 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:13 PM

Romo has 15 career 4th quarter game winning drives in Nov-Dec. Last year he had a 4th Q GW drive 3 straight weeks in December.

Don't let the facts get in the way, keep bashing
him & using ESPN's choker narrative.

He has 1 playoff win and has choked away every game at the end of the season when they needed a win to make the playoffs.

When the season is on the line, he is the biggest choke artist in the nfl.

#90 rko396

rko396

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:19 PM

He has 1 playoff win and has choked away every game at the end of the season when they needed a win to make the playoffs.

When the season is on the line, he is the biggest choke artist in the nfl.

Everyone knows that. rg3 is just trying to be a contrarian and use the "KEEP LISTENING TO ESPN...." as an excuse to belittle all those who tell him hes wrong

#91 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

SUPPORTER

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

Peyton Manning
Drew Brees
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Philip Rivers
Russell Wilson
Alex Smith
Ben Roethlisberger
Tony Romo
Nick Foles

You are trolling waaaay too hard. Alex Smith? Tony Romo?

HEYY GUISEEEE. LOOK AT ME I LIKE TO STIR UP TROUBLE!!!

Tool-bag

#92 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

HUDDLER

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:01 PM

One playoff win 

#93 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:12 PM

One playoff win

And 3 week 17 choke jobs.

#94 mc52beast

mc52beast

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

Rankings mean nothing and any player will tell you that... what happens on the field is what matters, if you win then everything else falls into place.

#95 BigEric

BigEric

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:54 AM

If you would take Cam over Rivers this season you either live in a shell or are a massive homer.

Rivers has been the best QB not named Peyton all season long.

Or I could not follow numbers and stats and look at what each has done for their teams and their respective records. NO way Rivers does what Cams been doing, if he had been on this team. He is playing the best ball of his career, but he's not the same caliber player Cam is.

#96 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:57 AM

Or I could not follow numbers and stats and look at what each has done for their teams and their respective records. NO way Rivers does what Cams been doing, if he had been on this team. He is playing the best ball of his career, but he's not the same caliber player Cam is.

I love Cam but I put Rivers slightly higher than Cam, Rivers is a beast. Norv Turner nearly ruined him.

I think Cam is top 10 though