Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013-2014 College Basketball Thread

288 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Wait, does this mean Wojo takes the loss on his record?

Seriously, if you're well enough to sit on the sideline for 3 hours without having to leave then you can sit in a chair & answer a few questions.

Bitch.

Didn't Roy skip a press conference this year as well. Can we get this clown outta here?

Posted · Report post

I don't know if Roy missed a PC this year or not but it's just like a unc fan to talk trash when coach K has some kind of issue. Some of them talked trash when he lost his brother and now some are talking trash because he got sick and went to have tests run at the hospital.

Posted · Report post

I don't know if Roy missed a PC this year or not but it's just like a unc fan to talk trash when coach K has some kind of issue. Some of them talked trash when he lost his brother and now some are talking trash because he got sick and went to have tests run at the hospital.

I think Mike has a touch of that same disease Tiger Woods has. It usually flares up in Eldrick whenever he is 16 back on a Friday. Donovan McNabb had it too. Everytime McNabb would throw a pick in a playoff game or MNF - he would suddenly develop a "limp" and have to be helped off the field. Well bless these guys hearts. It sure is tough on 'em. 

Posted · Report post

Wofford is back in the big dance!

Posted · Report post

Wofford is back in the big dance!

And 0-5 against top 50 teams with all losses by 14 or more wouldn't pick them for an upset win, I'd look for them to get their doors blown off.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think Mike has a touch of that same disease Tiger Woods has. It usually flares up in Eldrick whenever he is 16 back on a Friday. Donovan McNabb had it too. Everytime McNabb would throw a pick in a playoff game or MNF - he would suddenly develop a "limp" and have to be helped off the field. Well bless these guys hearts. It sure is tough on 'em.

So is Roy's vertigo real? Plus you know coach K has had issues in the past with dizziness and passing out, hell you had the time he passed out on the court as your avatar earlier in the year.

Posted · Report post

So is Roy's vertigo real? Plus you know coach K has had issues in the past with dizziness and passing out, hell you had the time he passed out on the court as your avatar earlier in the year.

Roy's vertigo is a real condition.  He's never missed a press conference because of it.  Especially when his team suffers a bad loss.  He's always there to face the media and take responsibility.  

Is there another major D-1 coach who sends him assistant to talk to the halftime reporters other than K?  Why is he above talking to them?  

Posted · Report post

Roy's vertigo is a real condition.  He's never missed a press conference because of it.  Especially when his team suffers a bad loss.  He's always there to face the media and take responsibility.  

Is there another major D-1 coach who sends him assistant to talk to the halftime reporters other than K?  Why is he above talking to them?

And coach K's is not?  Do you remember when he passed out on the sidelines?  If not ask mrtrd he can show you the picture.  I don't know if roy ever missed a press conference or not and I really don't care.  If a coach says he's sick and has to leave the sideline no matter if it's K or roy or Calipari I believe them and move on.  I mean I know you have these conspiracy theories and think that Duke and coach K are liars/cheaters but if they said he had to go to the hospital you should tend to believe them.

He's not above talking to them he has said in an interview that the reason he doesn't do it is because he "wants his team to know the only people he is talking to from start to finish is them, and sometimes the referees."  Plus it might be a little superstition behind it too since the last time he did it was against Zona in the tourney and we got blown out in the second half.  

Posted · Report post

This is why I call unc fans delusional!

post-972-0-49374800-1394640708_thumb.png

Posted · Report post

Fan voting is always going to favor who has the larger fanbase. You see it every year with the pro bowl. Guys on teams that are good that shouldn't get in but do. Try harder.

Posted · Report post

And 0-5 against top 50 teams with all losses by 14 or more wouldn't pick them for an upset win, I'd look for them to get their doors blown off.

No doubt, they may even be a 16 seed.

Posted · Report post

That Arkansas-Little Rock vs. Arkansas State game was ridiculous.