• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Latest Forecast - Drenching Rain at Kickoff

The best way to know what the weather is going to be like at the stadium today is to GO to the game. I think if you live close enough that you can make it to the game then you might be able to find a fare price for tickets. Women and small children are not going to take a chance if they are calling for lighting. I go to every game and I know that the couple behine me will not come to this game because of the weather. Their sets will be empty.

This will be a good game for you Huddlers to show some support and go to a game. Take a chance..Cut your computer off and GO. Look for Panther fans selling tickets not SCALPERS.

The PANTHERS need your support TODAY. This one will change everything for this team.

I listed my club level tickets on craigslist this AM for an obscene amount...lol. No chance they'll sell. The ads for face value club levels are pouring in...

Looks like the first half will be okay, but second half gonna be nasty

I dunno, I'm about 2 miles from th stadium and a gully washer came thru. Is stopped now, but will probably be like that all day, at least until he main system gets here, which looks brutal. Hopefully, he Mtns take out some of the punch.

I listed my club level tickets on craigslist this AM for an obscene amount...lol. No chance they'll sell. The ads for face value club levels are pouring in...

Yep. This weather is going to hurt attendance and home field advantage big time.

friend of mine has 2 tix for sale. Lower level section 256 row 12. $150 for both. Call me at 704-seven nine six forty five ninety two. Must meet in concord to pick up.

Grat weather forecast by Happy Panther. 2 tix $125 section 256 row 12. This is for first place people! Don't be a p*ssy. Call me ....nothing in it for me. Just trying to get someone great tix at a great price.

Grat weather forecast by Happy Panther. 2 tix $125 firm section 256 row 12. This is for first place people! Don't be a p*ssy. Call me ....nothing in it for me. Just trying to get someone great tix at a great price.

The rain in the Jags game came all at once in the second quarter. I believe we got something like 3-4 inches within an hour or so then it pretty much stopped after halftime. That was some ungodly rain to sit through in the upper deck which is where I got my drenching.